1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gina Carano's Amazing Acting Career Watch

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Xerobull, Aug 31, 2022.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So you're still wasting time on me?

jiggyfly likes this.
  2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Hmm, this is very odd because you seem to imply a high level of familiarity with the details of her descent by citing the apparent defense (when she's using holocaust analogies as part of the insane right wing garbage she posts, she's actually just making a deeply nuanced historical argument (taht is probably wrong, but whatever, about non-state implementation of the Holocaust), and have included a rather petty detail like the "beep boop" or whatever, that I had no real idea about or memory of until you posted it.

But yet you claim ignorance of the whole larger context of her descent into fantastical Qanon/Child trafficking/COVID is a hoax territory (also note, the war in Ukraine is a COVID19 hoax, apparently, according to her. ) . IT's odd because when I simply typed "gina carano fired" into a search engine i was immediately surfaced a number of articles that talk about this.

https://news.yahoo.com/why-mandalorian-fans-want-gina-215703216.html

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/11...n-election-coronavirus-mandalorian-disney-mma

Though to be fair, over in the conservative media world, the more insane aspects of her behavior are routinely whitewashed away. If you look up stories about her in Murdoch-owned publications, none of the more insane COVID-hoax/Qanon stuff shows up, it's all about woke mobs and cancel culture and the standard talking points. Edit: lol i didn't notice this is exactly where you got your info, the very same NY Post article that strategically omits these details

But overall the way you post the situation matches a pretty convenient pattern, that the Republican Party routinely encourages - pretend the QAnon Covid hoax insanity isn't there and you're the real victims because somebody got offended by you being a dick and asked you to stop, and then you didn't stop and kept being a dick, and then had to face consequences. Poor you/woke mobs/cancel culture. All so very boring.

#62 SamFisher, Sep 2, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
    superfob and jiggyfly like this.
  3. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Apparently. Are you still lying on the internet?

4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

WTF dude?

All this winning by Biden has really set you off.

FranchiseBlade and Xerobull like this.
  5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Careful, bro, he knows the owner, bro!

jiggyfly likes this.
  6. Buck Turgidson

This has turned into an excellent popcorn thread.

7. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

[​IMG]

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  8. King1

I don't care about Gina Carano

9. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Aren't you late for a slap fight with Bobby. Those are always fun.

10. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

No wonder I had never heard of QAnon connections, there don't seem to be any. She retweeted (or whatever it is when you do it on Instagram) a post about how most of the people listed as COVID deaths were old people with comorbidities, and that person also had separately tweeted about QAnon (but that was not retweeted by Carano). She also retweeted something about 39 kids being found in Georgia which appears to all stem from a misunderstanding of a story from Operation Not Forgotten (which did recover 39 missing kids, but not all from one locations). Were 39 Missing Children Found in a Trailer in Georgia? | Snopes.com
    That is what I got from reading the articles you posted, that someone found an unrelated tweet from a person she had retweeted that was QAnon related, and based on that stated Carano was pushing QAnon conspiracy theories. Of course, even the links you provided focused on the dehumanization and pronoun issues that I had talked about, because those were the big things that were cited when she was fired. It is a shame she was cancelled. By all accounts she is happy working making movies with the Daily Wire, so good for her for landing on her feet.

11. King1

I am. Won't be paying attention to him anymore

12. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

[​IMG]

Invisible Fan and FranchiseBlade like this.
  13. dmoneybangbang

God I love this full scene and pretty much all the GOT scenes where the nature of power is discussed.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yup

15. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

U can tell king1 totally cares, why else would he waste time coming into this thread to insult other folks.

jiggyfly and FranchiseBlade like this.
  16. King1

You sit on the internet all day race baiting

17. King1

Can you learn to speak English?

18. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

[​IMG]

Xerobull likes this.
  19. King1

Your last one was good. This was not amusing

20. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Lol, ok whatever. No point in playing game of how close you have to get to QAnon/antivax **** poster ecosystem to actually be considered an adherent - to you nobody really ever meets that definition, not even the most wacko 1-6 terrorists, and since you inhabit that extended universe, you'll always find some way around it.

Obviously you or the NY Post found other parts of her social media presence to be somewhat or very embarrassing because you deliberately omitted them and are now strenuously defending them - unless of course, you too feel that COVID-19 and the war in Ukraine are part of the same globalist mega hoax.

Obviously this was a problem for Disney, and obviously
    this woman decided she liked being a right wing **** poster more than she liked being an actor - that's basically the whole story.

Guess what, she can now be it full time. And she is! And she's not very good at it! Ivermectin, really Gina, is it 2021?

Everyone is happy! The system works. That's not cancel culture, that's just life. You don't get to do everything you want always.