1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ghost Stories

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Summer Song Giver, Oct 31, 2002.

1. Summer Song Giver

It's Halloween, anybody got any creepy ghost stories?

2. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Member

This happened in a little town in Mexico, and even though it sounds like an Alfred Hitchcok tale, it's absolutely true!

This guy from Texas would frequent Mexico and one night found himself hitch hiking on a very dark night and in the middle of a storm. The night was roiling and no car went by. The storm was so strong he could hardly see a few feet ahead of him. Suddenly, he saw a car coming towards him and stop. The guy, without thinking about it, got in the car and closed the door...only then realizing that there was nobody behind the wheel!

The car started very slowly. The guy looks at the road and sees a curve coming his way. Scared, he starts to pray, begging for his life. He hasn't come out of shock when, just before the car hits the curve, a hand appears thru the window and moves the wheel.

The guy, paralyzed in terror, watched how the hand appears every time they are approaching a curve. The guy, gathering all of his strenghth, gets out of the car and runs all the way to the nearest town. Wet and in shock, he goes into a cantina, asks for two shots of tequila, and starts telling everyone about the horrible experience he just went through. A silence enveloped everybody when they realized the guy was crying and wasn't even drunk.

About half an hour later, two guys walked in the same cantina and one said to the other, "Look Pepe, that's the pendej@ that got in the car while we were pushing it!"

3. RocketKid

RocketKid Member

Falcons,

Is that supposed to be funny or scary? :confused:

4. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Member

...ummm, funny?

5. DrewP

DrewP Member

6. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Member

...tough crowd...:(

7. RocksMillenium

Wasn't there a national news station earlier this year or last year that caught what appeared to be a ghost on tape and showed it? Could somebody refresh me about that? I know it was in a thread somewhere. There was a huge thread last year with some good real life ghost stories, here it is:

http://bbs.clutchcity.net/php3/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17219

I also had a ghostly encounter, it is in that thread, but I'll re-post it righ here:

<i>I lived in a haunted house, all kind of CRAZY and bizarre things happened! We used to hear noises at night in our basement. One time, when my brother was young, my mother had him in his crib and was downstairs washing clothes, and she heard a loud, thunderous crashing sound. When she got upstairs nothing was wrong, and my brother was sleep. One time I was in my room when I heard someone coming upstairs, when I went to the stair case I didn't see anyone, yet I STILL heard someone coming up stairs! My sister's bed used to shake VIOLENTLY when she tried to sleep, and one day me and my cousins were playing hide-and-seek and hid in a closet, when suddenly the door flew up and a transparent figure with an afro-style hair, and a brown sweater gave us this eerie smile and closed the door. We immediately opened the door and no one was there, and there was no way anyone could have left without us seeing him! Tons of other supernatural stuff happened to our family, remind me to tell you guys about it after I calm down from freaking myself out re-telling these stories!</i>

8. fadeaway

fadeaway Member

I liked it. :)

9. gr8-1

gr8-1 Member

me too.

10. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Is this a good time to remind you?

11. RocksMillenium

Here's a few other stories. A few years ago a Reverend passed away at a church our family went to every Sunday. He had been preaching their for decades and was a member of our family, a cousin. He died from cancer. Well months later his grandchildren were playing and then got up and were running around like they were playing with someone. When their mother asked who they were playing with said "Buck". Buck was a pet name the adults in the family called the Reverend when they were playing around with him and joking. Later they started seeing the kids toy cars move on their own. At an old apartment our family lived in weird things used to happen, the pets would act weird, and we would hear things. Well one night my father woke up and saw our grandmother, and his mother float through the bedroom door before turning around and walking out. Not that long after that we had opened up a huge pack of cookies to eat for desert, there was only a few cookies missing. The next morning every cookie in the pack was gone, there were barely any crumbs. I know people don't think that's weird, but to this day no one knows what happened to it. That was like 15 years ago, and it was just weird. I also had some weird psychic-type stories that happened that can't just be blown off. Not just me, but in our family.

12. Mulder

Mulder Member

My bad... didn't mean to freak you out.

[​IMG]

13. underoverup

underoverup Member

That is so funny. :D

14. MadMax

MadMax Member

Mulder, you rock!!! That was freaking hilarious!!! I laughed out loud!

15. Mulder

Mulder Member

Ya, I was laughing as I posted it... Sometimes my comedic genius frightens me...

16. PhiSlammaJamma

ok I'll try to make a short one up.

There is a child in this house, to whom a father game the last name of Knotwell, and to whom a mother game the first name of Johnathon. Yes. He's a curious product of nature. If I did not know the child as well as I do, I'd suspect he'd gone to bed at this late hour. Fallen Asleep perhaps. And yet, I know he has not ,and undertsand clearly that he is eyeing my keyhole as we speak. Watching me. Eyeing me like a serpent would eye a bird.

I've told him a thousand times there's no more food in the house. Not a crumb. We don't feed him anymore. How could we? At an early age he pecked at his food like a bird would do. Nudging it along his plate. Pushing it with his beak. Never eating it, just pushing it along. And because of this he grew thinner when other boys grew larger. And now his limbs no longer trust him. So we thought it right to become parents. To teach him that playing with his food was not acceptable. It was a lesson he had to learn. So we stopped feeding him altogether.

It seemd the right thing to do. One thing led to another and before we knew it we yanked his teeth right out. It's been seven years now. He's never spoken since. But his teeth we kept. I've got 'em locked right here in this urn. They've gotten a little old, but one day, we plan to give them back to him. I'd show them to the good reader if I could, but's it too dark right now, so maybe in the mourning.

The boy eyes me still. Then in silence, I heard him ramble down the hallway and ramble back. Somewhere between the two dashes I heard a scream. Something faint. the Child then slid through the door wrapped in darkness and slumber. A sliver of light cradled my room. Then cradled his silhouette.

I asked him, Are you here to take your teeth back?" Knowing full well he could not answer.

I opened the urn to show him his teeth. To taunt him. To teach him once and more over that I ruled this house. But, the urn was empty.

The boy turned to me. And pulled out a sledge hammer.

"I'm not here to get my teeth back. I'm here to borrow yours." he said to me.

Now there is a child in this house, to whom a father gives the last name of Ferry, and to who mother gives the first name of tooth.

#16 PhiSlammaJamma, May 20, 2003
    Last edited: May 20, 2003
  17. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

It is? thought it was May? :D

18. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

I was looking for a different thread last night and stumbled upon this one.

19. RocksMillenium

LOL! And the worst part was that they were lemon cookie, those are some of the best! Don't make me sue him. I WILL sue the Cookie Monster if I have to!

#19 RocksMillenium, May 21, 2003
    Last edited: May 21, 2003
  20. Mulder

Mulder Member

[​IMG]

Don't threaten cookie monster! This picture of Cookie Monster and Cookie Monster lawyer. His name McGurk. He good at making grown men cry. Cookie Monster will counter sue and get ALL your cookies.