1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by kingdragon22, Dec 24, 2014.

1. JHarden713

JHarden713 Member

Oh so they're protesting against Mesut Ozil, but if it wasn't for him, Germany wouldn't have won the World Cup.

I knew he should of played for Turkey, what the hell was he thinking to play for the country he was born in, and to be treated like this, dirty Muslim!

2. downbytheriver

The silence is deafening.

3. downbytheriver

All these athletes like Hakeem luck into a right pa th and slap islam on it. If it wasn't islam, it would be christianity, buddhism, Hinduism etc. These are bad examples because there is nothing specific to the religion that helps them out, just genetic sayings. Likewise I'm not impressed with Howard claiming to be a christian, quoting the bible , and having 5 kids with different mothers etc. It's just not real for these extremely fortunate exceptions and a naive comparison to make.

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What good has Christianity done? I'm sure there are individuals who happen to be Muslim that are contributing a great deal in the west.

5. downbytheriver

Christianity had constructed modern society - and done so in a secular fashion.

Quite a few muslim individuals who are doctors, businessmen etc who make money , but what do they give to society? Diddly squat. The few who do give donate back to their mosques , where they talk about how evil the west is.

6. trustme

trustme Member

The Islamophobia is strong in this one.

7. JHarden713

JHarden713 Member

Lol and you know this how?

I give money to homeless people all the time, donate to charities, did runs for breast cancer etc.

But you know what every Muslim does with their money :) awesome

8. downbytheriver

Uh huh, sure.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=260983

3 different stories in one week and no comments there. Too much Allahu Akbar for a peace loving, tax paying citizen.

9. downbytheriver

Probably because you barely make any money. On a grand scale islam is very, very alienating to the west and their affluent depict this time and time again.

10. JHarden713

JHarden713 Member

Well I think im pretty well off

Made 120k last year, if that's barley any money, ok.

11. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Thats messed up and uncalled for.

Dude...I don't even know what to say to this ignorance laced post. Your blanket statement is so utterly stupid it doesn't warrant a response. So after this, I want you to post your little "the silence is deafening" to feel a bit better so you'll actually have the courage to do some research before making blanket statements---hint* hint* they are usually never true. The silence is there because people ignore you----you take away from the discussion or are just two levels below everybody else.

1 person likes this.
  13. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I also agree that Muslims in Europe have not integrated well and need a reality check. I've hardly seen them act the way they do in Europe in America.

On a separate note, when will the "moderate" anti-Islam faction on this board denounce downbytheriver for the scumbag troll that he is?

14. downbytheriver

Go ahead and explain it to me. I have not seen one post justifying how you alienate yourself from society and expect people in the West to go out of their way to constantly appease you. Unlike other cowards on here with fixed opinions who simply post for the sake of instigating, I am genuine in my assessments and am willing to hear rebuttals with an open mind. The only decent response I have ever received was from dmc89, and he too admitted he was in the VERY, VERY small minority and has heard talk at mosque's..... albeit ones in the ME... aligning with ISIS. The ungratefulness is cringeworthy

15. downbytheriver

impressive if you're a single guy.

how much effort did the mosque you attend put in to help the non muslim denomination of their neighborhood? what career opportunities have they opened up?

Giving a few bucks to the homeless every week adds up to $8 a month.

16. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I think it's a carryover from a another thread where someone tried to depict ATW as less than a real German; dback took exception to the assertion then an is sardonically referencing it now.

17. JHarden713

JHarden713 Member

No, I give them more than that, trust me, it's 5 bucks almost every time, and it's at least few times a week. I don't have a problem helping people in need, religion or color is not a factor to me at all, never was, never will be.

Idk how much the mosque gives, I barley ever go, but that's irrelevant because you said that the successful Muslims don't give crap back to society, and I'm telling you that

18. JHarden713

JHarden713 Member

Thats not true, because I do.

And I don't have any problem with the West.

I love it here

God bless America

19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I didn't read past the 1st sentence, but I will give you an example---and the only reason I am is because it is so blatant and easy to respond to. Muslim doctors and businessmen etc.. don't contribute to society? Yea bud...you done ****ed yourself there. I'd like to hear whether you think you contribute more than they do, and your reasoning for doing so. Btw, The other trolls use a more subtle approach... try that next time. It helps when you don't interject so many fallacies into your posts. At least that way people might actually read them

Merry Christmas.

20. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

no one has said it yet, but great post.

1 person likes this.