1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gerald Green anyone?

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by binvegas, Mar 31, 2005.

1. binvegas

binvegas Contributing Member

I watched the Mcdonalds slamdunk and all-star game and thought this kid has star written all over him. Nbadraft.net compares him to T-Mac and after watching the game that is a good comparison. I no he will be a top ten pick I will love to trade up to get this kid. Remember the last two rookies of the year were high school players Amare, Lebron, and now even Dwight Howard has a shot this year but it will go to Okafor. He isn't strong enough yet but the other skills are their and he is still growing. Pairing Yao, Green, T-Mac this would be and unstoppable threesome for years to come.

2. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

(1) who do we give up to trade for his draft rights?
    (2) does JVG even bother to develop him? He's not a fan of young guys in general, let alone high schooler rookies.

3. Yao Wink

Yao Wink Member

I have been checking out nbadraft.net every other day and have seen Gerald Green's name go from top 10 to late teens. The fear must be that a TMac comparison could turn out to be a Qyntel Woods clone. I didn't get a chance to see the McD's All Star game, but I am pretty sure ESPN will rebroadcast it once or twice. :)