1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

George Karl Please!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by colts_1994, Nov 8, 2013.

1. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

That is probably the dumbest post ever on Clutchfans! Malone & Stockton didn't even win one championship, and you're talking about a 3 peat?

A 3 PEAT???

I hate the Jazz BTW.

2. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

George Karl is a three time cancer survivor.

1. Melo
    2. A.I

These guys were so cancerous they gave Karl real cancer. Which he also beat. Not sure why he would want to get back into coaching anytime soon.

3. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

In the 90's, Hakeem and the Houston Rockets destroyed the Jazz many times.
    Yes,the infamous 3 pointer hurt us,but apart from the last two times when we played against them, they were at our mercy.

Jordan did brilliantly against them too, but Hakeem was no less brilliant against the Utah Jazz.
    Sloan can run the pick and role,but his flopping and cheating antics are not needed in Houston IMO.

4. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

Jordan and Hakeem stopped many great players and coaches from winning championships. Not that I think Sloan should coach here, but to scorn him for losing to top 10 all time great players and all time great teams like the Bulls, is a bit much.

Much like Adelman and George Karl, Sloan would have a championship or two under his belt if not for going up against some of the best talent the game has ever seen.

5. Merovingian

Merovingian Member

Most likely the next head coach: Chris Finch

6. dayanm

dayanm Member

thanks Bev, whew

7. dayanm

dayanm Member

oops, wrong thread :grin:

8. Chamillionaire

I hope not. I`m sure Morey will find another JVG or Adelman type coach. I`m thinking SVG.