1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

George Floyd Murder Trial

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by rocketsjudoka, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

its not clear.

2. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

try not to assume so much. You have no idea who I am.

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Exactly. I only have to go by what you type.

4. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Exactly. So calm down.

5. fchowd0311

I'm calmly calling you a psychopath.

6. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

well you’d be wrong. Not that I give a ****.

7. fchowd0311

Are psychopaths self-aware?

8. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

not sure. However, you are making a case for yourself being a dweeb.

9. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

new mick fry account?

10. edwardc

edwardc Member

Now now no name calling but it is very clear that DC and those other first responders knew what he was doing was wrong but let it happen anyway.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Did you read the source you posted? It specifically says that the victim was pregnant, that she identified George Floyd as the man who pointed a gun at her abdomen, and that Floyd plead guilty on the case to aggravated robbery with a firearm. What part did you think Tomstro was lying about?

12. fchowd0311

¯\_(ツ)\_/¯

Did you read the source I posted?

13. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Sorry, misread the pregnant line. To be fair to Tomstro, it was widely reported that she was pregnant at the time and even your article does not say she was not, only that the police report contains no evidence that she was. Additionally, pointing a gun at a woman in front of a one year old is not substantially better than pointing a gun at a pregnant women. I will concede the pregnancy issue though for lack of evidence.

14. fchowd0311

It was widely reported on right wing sources like Facebook memes where people have zero intellectual curiousty to check validity because they want to be massaged with their preconceived psychopathic beliefs.

It shows how vile these sources are and the people who consume them because they want to smear Floyd as much as possible regardless of validity because they love Authoritarian law enforcement enforcing the conservative social hierarchy.

15. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I don't see the account discussed, so it must not be new. (FWIW).

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  16. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Vile is defending a scumbag like GF. You can say that you think it was intentional, thats your opinion. Thats not my opinion. Again you assume everything. I dont pay attention to conservative news outlets and if you don’t either, then how would you know what they push? Regardless, GF was a POS. I have a feeling that if he were a different color you would agree with me. Instead, you’re just another racist I guess.

17. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

name calling started when he called me a psychopath. He is all in on the left side and if he even thinks you’re conservative, he lashes out. He does it all over these pages. Its actually all he does, all day long, every single day. I don’t usually engage with these idiots but he’s a special case. Im not a Trumpian, btw. Its funny that anyone who disagrees with him is though. He needs some tough love thats all.

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If it wasn't a conservative source, where did you find the erroneous information you mentioned here in this thread?

19. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

I knew it involved an assault on a pregnant women. I havent fact checked that in a long time. Turns out he assaulted a mother who was with her 1 yr old child. I did check out his criminal history though and wow what a piece of trash. If the cop intentionally killed him and that is proven in court, then he should fry. I just have a real hard time believing that his end goal right there was to kill GF in front of all those witnesses. His fellow officers didn’t really try to stop him. I know the one cop did say something but it wasn’t very assertive.
    My opinion could still change but it has to go through court first. Im not basing my verdict on the skin color of either man. If that sounds like Im part of the “right wing” then thats fine with me. I really don’t care what some idiot in his moms basement thinks of my political leanings. ( that last comment is referring to someone else)

20. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

fixed it for ya