1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

George Floyd Murder Trial

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by rocketsjudoka, Mar 11, 2021.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It takes an even worse POS to be entrusted with upholding the law and then murder someone.

Why is your glee that a person who already did his time for that assault was murdered overpowering your outrage that a person who was entrusted in upholding the law murdered him in an unrelated incident?

Andre0087, mdrowe00 and OmegaSupreme like this.
  2. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

he was trash. He was a bad person. He did bad things to people. He was doing several really bad things that very day. He was overdosed with lethal amounts of really bad drugs. His condition was obviously unstable.

It sucks the cop handled it that way. He will get manslaughter and be punished. George Floyd is no hero. He was a very bad person. And bad people doing bad things their whole life might just have something bad happen to them. Sucks it went down that way but seriously *** that punk.

Has nothing to do with skin color for me. I know it does for many of you. Many of you outraged simply because he was black and the cop was white.

Astrodome likes this.
  3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know of anyone claiming George Floyd was a hero. He was a victim of homicide. That homicide came at the hands of someone who was entrusted with upholding the law.

If I look at George Floyd the criminal, and the criminal that killed him. The criminal that takes a life is far worse than criminal who never took a life.

Seriously, why are you more upset that a victim of murder was on drugs, than the fact that the murderer was supposed to be servant of the community and enforce the law rather than abuse his power and murder someone?

Obviously your anger comes from somewhere other than just anger at people who commit crimes. Because a murderer is worse than a someone who was on drugs.

edwardc likes this.
  4. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Lets see if he gets convicted of murder first.

5. edwardc

edwardc Member

Yeah like all the other ones did.

6. edwardc

edwardc Member

Paid is dues in prison but that has nothing to do with the current case IMO this should be about what the cops did.

7. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

8. edwardc

edwardc Member

9 minutes using a knee on a handcuffed suspect yeah i think it was intentional.

Andre0087 likes this.
  9. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

hmmm. I dont

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Ya usually psychopaths won't.

When you have your knee on someone's neck for 9 minutes, 5 minutes of which he was motionless, your intent is to murder.

11. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

I disagree. I think the jury will too. I don’t think he was trying to kill him in front of the crowd and cameras. I believe it was an accident and of course it was lacking in judgement. The cop will be punished but it will be for manslaughter.

A psychopath might hold a gun to a pregnant womans stomach.

12. fchowd0311

A psychopath would make up false claims of a dead man pointing a gun at a pregnant woman to defame him because they like licking balls of cops.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-show-george-floyd-assault-victim/5415937002/

If you can't do two seconds of research before making horrendous claims of a dead man, then there is no reason to acknowledge your **** opinion.

When you have your knee on someone's neck for 5 minutes while they are motionless while bystanders are begging you to check for the motionless man's vitals, your intent is murder and his motive was ego with a mindset of "how dare civilians tell me how to do my job'.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

maybe we can get more cops to find bad people like Floyd and just kneel them all to death? No, I know you’re not advocating for THAT, but it wouldn’t bother you either. After all, doesn’t it help you clean up society like you want?

14. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

How do you know it wouldn’t bother me?

15. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Haha. He was trash.

16. fchowd0311

Your rhetoric?

17. edwardc

edwardc Member

Tell me why it clear even from the videos it's clear he knew what he was doing.

18. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So that's all you got for coming in here and lying?

ha Ha indeed.

19. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The judge isn't going to delay or move the trial. He is saying that there isn't anywhere in Minnesota that hasn't been saturated with coverage about the case and the settlement.

20. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

lying haha