1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Genius complains to cop about hooker performance

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Stacy's knee, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Stacy's knee

Stacy's knee Contributing Member

Hope this hasn't been posted already.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster...all-cops-consumer-complaint-about-your-hooker

[​IMG]

The next time Ryan McNames wants to lodge a consumer complaint, he’ll know better than to call the Columbia Police Department.

The Missouri man, 19, dialed cops Saturday night to report that he paid $60 to a pair of prostitutes to perform sexual acts for him. As McNames described it, the deal called for one woman to show him her breasts, while the other would perform oral sex on him in the living room of his mobile home at the Columbia Regency Trailer Court.

While “the first woman showed him her chest,” police reported, the second hooker “took the $60 without holding up her end of the deal (oral sex).” The pair then “jumped in their car and left,” according to a police press release. That’s when McNames made the mistake of calling cops to report that he was a larceny victim.

He also requested that officers contact the woman who did not fellate him and “get $40 of his money back,” police reported.

McNames, who admitted knowing that it was illegal to pay for sex, was later arrested for patronizing prostitution. After being booked on a misdemeanor rap, McNames, pictured in the above mug shot, bonded out of jail after posting $500.

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Oh, he's going to be involved in fellatio, all right. :eek:

3. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Next call he should make needs to be to the BBB....

4. aghast

aghast Member

What are y'all people talking about? What this gentleman did was entirely reasonable! He did not wish to void the entirety of their binding agreement. He merely wanted recompense for the portion of the goods & services that they left unfulfilled.

An oral contract is still a contract, people!

2 people like this.
  5. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

Like 4 years ago, there was a guy in his 30's who walked into the junior high school i was teaching at. he was chasing a 14 year old girl down b/c she didn't make good with their sex for money agreement. He complained to the principal and then the police (after the principal called the police). He was shocked when the police were taking him away instead of the girl. i thought to myself, "crazy japs" but now i know it isn't just japan.

6. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

All I gotta say is..... Don't snitch!

7. aghast

aghast Member

I blame the prostitutes.

Poor form, prostitutes. Poor form.

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Wait so he didn't get any, meaning did not pay for sex, and still gets arrested?

9. bigballerj

bigballerj Member

They probably had him on solicitation charges. Either way he was a dumb@$$ that was making decisions with the wrong head.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Why is it illegal?

I may never understand why anyone would care what someone else does with their own money and body.

DD

11. SunsRocketsfan

hmm good point.. I never thought about it that way.. we need to start a proposition to legalize prostitution..

12. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I don't want to see what downtown Houston would look like if prostitution was legal.

13. luisantonio1014

I doubt they would still do the street corner thing. If its legal, they can set up shop anywhere. You dont see people secretly selling beer on street corners. You can buy at Kroger.

14. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

When I lived in Singapore, that had one part of the city where prostitution was legal. It was taxed so the government made money off of it.

15. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

you know you're fugly when even a $40 hooker won't "fellate" you.

16. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

Thats easy DD. The American government want their taxes .