1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gene Peterson to the IR...leg cramps

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by boomboom, Dec 12, 2003.

1. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

OK...so I didn't listen to the game on 610AM last night...I was watching, but a buddy of mine was listening to the game and said that Gene had to duck out in the middle of the game due to a leg cramp. As it was explained to me, he told Jim Foley to take over because he got a leg cramp and then proceeded to let out a couple of moans. It sounded extremely funny and apparently they were playing the bit over and over on 610 this morning. Did anyone catch this?

2. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

I always listen to Gene & Jim and watch the game on TV. I heard about Gene's leg cramps last night during the game and even though he was in pain, it was pretty funny. They also played it a few times on 610am after the game! Poor guy...

3. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

maybe legcramps is code word for the craps.