1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gary Johnson: "What is Aleppo?"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Jugdish, Sep 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

How many people saying this disqualifies Johnson as a candidate did not feel the same when Hilary thought wiping a server involved a cloth?

1 person likes this.
  2. dmoneybangbang

Try again with a more relevant anology.... How is a senator from NY analogous to a cashier at Wal Mart?

You do understand what the legislative branch does....?

3. dmoneybangbang

Is Hillary applying to be an engineer at a tech company?

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's fully relevant. If you are talking about experience relevant to an executive position and all you have is legislative experience......well you don't have any.

That said, I know that you are a mindless partisan so carry on kiddo.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Maybe? She could need a fall-back.

6. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

I agree...and he doesn't strike me as a fantastic actor.

Exactly. Once is ok. Twice is getting questionable. Three is definitely a pattern. He's at 'once'.

7. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

So the guy doesn't know what Aleppo is - big deal. Sounds like his priorities and focus are on America. It'd be nice to have a major party candidate with those kinds of values.

8. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

Actually, other than not being familiar with the city, his answer and proposed solution was spot on. He was also 100% accurate that this ridiculous support for rebels and regime change was the cause of the whole quagmire to begin with.

9. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

Maybe even more to point...how many people really thought she didn't know? I would suspect she now knows an awful lot about cleaning up an email system, or deleting things from a computer. Even if she didn't want to do it to remove evidence, she'd be a lot more knowledgeable now than she is letting on, just from going through the process so extensively.

She likes to play like she doesn't know these things, when she almost has to know. And, she gets away with it.

10. dmoneybangbang

Bless your heart... You know so very little about the country your live in...

11 Presidents have been Senators only.

13 Presidents have been Governors only.

Now Hillary was a Senator and the head of the State Department. So you can try and pretend that legislatures and head of a federal department aren't qualified to be Presidents but American history says otherwise....

So again... Try a more relevant analogy or just walk away....

Obviously Lil Bobby.... I know way more than you.

11. dmoneybangbang

I too support us exiting the Middle East, but what's his actually plan on doing so? How is he going to get it passed through Congress?

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

SMH....now I get that you are slow, so do your best to stay with me here. You are the one that is saying someone with executive experience isn't qualified for an executive position. I then pointed out that the person you are required to support due to the D after her name has zero executive experience and so now you are moving the goalposts.

My point was always that you were being stupid, not saying that senators can't be presidents.

The reason Hillary is a pathetic choice for president has more to do with her record while she was a Senator and Secretary of State and nothing to do with senators not being qualified to be president as a blanket statement.

13. dmoneybangbang

Someone who was a governor of one the least populous and least economically powerful states verses someone who was a senator of the 3rd most populous state and 3rd most powerful economy before being Sec. of State.

You are the one playing "gotcha" with "executive" experience despite the historical background of presidents, which you are ignorant of. It is you moving the goal posts now that I've shown you Johnson's actual experience.

Your lack of knowledge doesn't make me stupid.

You are entitled to your opinion and vote.

14. dmoneybangbang

Are we not spending American resources in Syria? And abroad? You may not like the US's foreign policy, but ignoring it doesn't solve anything. Unwinding our role abroad requires knowledge and policy. Is Johnson up for taking that task on?

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh wow, this is a whole different species of troll. There's no way someone is actually this stupid and still allowed to live. It's gotta be just an epic troll job and it's my fault for feeding it.

16. CCorn

CCorn Member

That poster just got cocky after he googled Aleppo.

17. dmoneybangbang

I told you earlier lil bobby.... just walk away.... This is where grown men talk.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yup, clearly a troll, you can tell by the Trumpspeak. Do better, I'm on to you.

19. dmoneybangbang

So you now know how many presidents have been senators vs governors.... :rolleyes:

I am just trying to drop some knowledge on you lil bobby.

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'll just repost what I said earlier when I answered this mindless dribble. Now that I know you are merely a troll, I'm not putting forth as much effort anymore.