1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Gaming] - What games are you playing?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Chamillionaire, May 12, 2012.

1. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Battlefield 3 on PC.

OP, I highly recommend Starhawk.

2. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

Haven't been playing anything since the start of 2011, will be jumping back in with diablo then transition to guild wars 2

3. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

Go with Demon's Souls.

Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, and Valkyria Chronicles are my favorite three games on this generation of consoles. Above even Mass Effect and Uncharted, and I love those.

4. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Killzone 2 for two years. Trying to get General!

5. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

counter-strike GO beta...walking dead: episode 1. Max payne 3 / diablo 3 in a couple days.

6. cloudng8

cloudng8 Contributing Member

COd3
    Just beat Dead space 1 on to part 2 now(way better then the first)
    The walking dead episode 1
    Final fantasy 13.2 got bored never finished it.

7. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

League of Legends

8. cloudng8

i loved that game played it for a while was so sad when they nurfed shako

9. HeyDude

HeyDude Contributing Member

This, ME3 is the 2nd best PS3 game imo, right behind Uncharted 2....Dead space 2 is right behind them...

10. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I h8 Shako. Lee Sin and Graves 4ever. I like MOBA, but I'd much rather play a FPS...they are fun though.

11. Ras137

Ras137 Contributing Member

My wife and I are 265 Hours into Skyrim (since the end of January). Though admittedly in the last month we've only put in about 50 hours.

Congrats on playing Dragon Age, definitely one of the best plot-driven RPGs. You should also play the expansions, they are good too. Too bad I hear nothing but bad things about the second one.

Other plot heavy RPGs I recommend:
    Baldur's gate I+Tales of the Sword Coast and II+Throne of Bhaal (you may need 500 hours (!!) to finish it fully)

The Witcher Haven't gotten around to playing the second one, it may be the next RPG we play.

Skies of Arcadia (originally a Dreamcast game available for Gamecube making it playable on the Wii)- the battling can get monotonous (especially ship battles) but the characters and plot are tons of fun.

Finally, Lunar Silver Star Story Complete- expensive PS1 game (playable on PS3s) and definitely old-school (originally came out in like 95 or 96 for the Saturn) but well worth a play through. One of the most enjoyable and funniest RPGs I've ever played. My favorite line: A snobby kid on learning a small country town had built a bridge "I can't believe these hicks nailed anything that wasn't their cousin" :eek:

12. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer is a lot more fun than I had anticipated. That, 2K, and Shogun 2 Total War.

13. cloudng8

ahaha he could be very annoying but it was fun playing his esp. if u had all slots with crit runes increase... got people very angry in the beg off of that. Haven't played it in over a year.

14. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Yeah I stopped playing when I started playing CS:S again and now CS:GO in February. I had only been playing for a couple months. It's okay...but I'd much rather shoot at people.

15. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Just got Demon's Souls for $12 on Amazon. Also picked up Sin and Punishment for Wii. And my old standbys are Civ4 and Heroes of Might and Magic III.

16. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

Anyone have any ps3 game recommendations? I don't want to play demons just yet. Is castlevania good? Howabout dantes inferno? Oblivion? Fallout 3/4?

17. cloudng8

castlevania sucks on everything but NES and SNES... dantes inferno is a decent... depends what type of games you like from your list shooters and slashers?

18. sew

sew Member

mlb the show/nhl12/nba2k12 until d3 comes out.

19. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

I really like all kinds of games. Action/adventure/puzzle (to an extent like valkyria)
    Is catherine good? I've played all the obvious ones, resistance, killzones, uncharteds, heavy rain, mass effects. Any games under the radar?

20. cloudng8

Ive never played Diablo 2 online what is the difference? ive only played it the actual game because when i had internet i would only play sc1.