1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game Thread: Austin Toros @ Rio Grande Valley Vipers 3/6/2013

Discussion in 'Rio Grande Valley Vipers' started by Clutch, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

2. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Where is Machado?

3. CertifiedTroll

Didn't catch the game XD. Looks like Royce is picking up the slack!

4. Blaster_333

Blaster_333 Member

Argh, after that terrible loss to Dallas tonight, gonna watch Royce tear it up with RGV to lift my spirits lol.

5. rocketballin

rocketballin Member

6-14 shooting is actually amazing for Royce. Didnt think hed even get 20 pts in a game this season. Im surprised he didnt have a heart attack playing 44 mins

6. CertifiedTroll

I am more impressed with his FTs. I am not sure if he has changed some shooting mechanics but I think his shot is beginning to come along. He made something like 12 fts maybe, dont remember off top of my head. But that owns his 20% FT shooting in college.

7. RollingWave

RollingWave Member

nice to see some serious progress on White, maybe the whole cause isn't lost just yet.

8. rocketballin

rocketballin Member

Maybe there is hope after all. I hope this wasnt just a fluke game. Ive never questioned his talent. Only his work ethic. Its like hes the anti DMo as far as work ethic goes. He'll stay in the DLeague this year with a chance to maybe make the team next year. Its all up to him.

9. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Royce got another tech.

10. bootsdaddy

bootsdaddy Member

I'm just starting the 4th quarter but he looks pretty good. If he drops 15 lbs and can shoot 75% from the line he'll be on his way. He's one of those guys who can draw a foul every time down the floor and he can become a better shooter. There's nothing wrong with his form. I guess maybe if he practiced more than once a week it would help. He absolutely demolished Jefferson at the end of the 3rd qtr. A lot of guys are going to have to make a decision on trying to take a charge when he's leadiing the break with a head of stream. I really think he will be good next year. Im sure his anxiety kicks in in unfamiliar situations which makes it harder to trade him in the future.