1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game Plan to win even w/o Francis

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Big Dogzz, Dec 4, 1999.

1. Big Dogzz

Big Dogzz Member

Shoot better than 55% in the game tonight.

Tonight our offense has to dictate our defense. By doing so we won't allow Jason Kidd to run and we'll force Pheonix to slow down the offense and play half-court ball. I just feel Pheonix will not execute as well in the half-court. Of course I don't think Rudy should ask his team every night to let our offense dictate our defense but I see no other solution for us to get a win tonight.

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

We need help from EVERY single player on both offense and defense. Just play smart and we can win. AND ALSO HIT THE FREE THROWS!!!!!!