1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Seven

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Being the Three-Eyed Raven is like being Doctor Manhattan. One of the side effects is a lack of social skills.

OldManBernie, heypartner and Kruze10 like this.
  2. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

Dany be thinking...

R0ckets03 and K mf G like this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

Kit Have IT ALL

4. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

Bran doing his best Jaden Smith impression.

Rocket River likes this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Sir Jaime being a noble knight, still there is Cersei's corruption in his heart.

6. Anticope

Anticope Member

I'm really questioning why these last 2 seasons are being crammed into shortened seasons. This season seems to have more going on than most other seasons and there's only 4 episodes left now. I feel like the battles at Casterly Rock and High Garden could have taken up an entire episode alone. The show is enjoyable still but it really seems like characters are moving around too much (looking at you, Euron) and things just feel rushed. There's been insane buildup for 6 seasons and now a huge war for the Iron Throne and the battle against the white walkers are both going to be resolved in only 10 more episodes? It just doesn't seem like it's going to be done right, hopefully I'll be proven wrong though.

#606 Anticope, Jul 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    R0ckets03, B-Bob and justtxyank like this.
  7. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

The fall of high garden and casterly rock were basically nothing events on the show. Sad.

8. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Remember Dany's vision in the House of the Undying when the wizard was playing mind games --- a destroyed Iron Throne with ashes falling.
    • So, after following Tyrion's horrible military plan, does she get mad and send the Air Force
    • Dragons destroy the Iron Throne and she's left with the vision she had
    • Only then does she realize her Kingdom is about helping Jon Snow with the real war
    [​IMG]

Caesar, B-Bob and justtxyank like this.
  9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Good comparison. Both characters see deep beyond anything else anyone can comprehend. Basic human interactions are trivial.

heypartner likes this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

There is a sneak peak preview of episode 4, Daenny is saying, I got no allies left.....and we see dragons flying.

btw daeny has a complex, she wants everyone to bow before her....

#610 daywalker02, Jul 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

where

Also, the writers ****ed up with Tyrion's plan. If everyone in the audience facepalms when he introduces it and he still fails...yea uh

justtxyank and daywalker02 like this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

HBO rip .... after credits

13. Anticope

Anticope Member

I mean, Tyrion should be out as Hand now right? Not even Hodor could've squandered a military advantage that quickly. Although I'm not sure any plan would be able to hold up against Euron's undetectable, turbo-charged fleet.

14. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Posted after the show that I believe they foreshadowed Tyrion being the one to ride the dragons in KL or after Euron.They talked a little bit too much about talking Dany out of riding the Dragons into battle like she did at Meereen. "All it takes is an arrow."

I think that's all he has left to offer the Queen, as she'll be really mad at him. She might even off Varys.

15. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Tyrion's plan was not all awful. From a political standpoint, it makes sense for the Dornish, Tyrell, Greyjoy armies to starve out King's Landing while sending the Unsullied to blockade/starve out the Lannister army at Casterly Rock. The Unsullied didn't need to sacrifice themselves to win Casterly Rock, all they have to do is occupy the Lannister army from reinforcing King's Landing.

The problem lies with Euron's omnipotent and overwhelming navy. He and Cersei are a step ahead of Dany/Tyrion.

16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

somebody is snitching.

K mf G likes this.
  17. Nero

Nero Member

Yeah, that's what I told my son while we were watching - they have a spy in their midst tipping Cersei & Euron off at every turn. It's the only explanation for how they hhave been magically in the right place at the right time every time.

18. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Lady Olena - Is this going to be a painful death?
    Jamie - No
    Lady O - Chug chug... Oh BTW... Tell your lover/sister I killed your Son. L8TR

19. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I think you will end up disappointed if you think there's a spy to blame.

20. Caesar

Caesar Member

HBO was apparently hacked and GOT info/spoillers being leaked and maybe even the episodes.

Time to go off the grid. Hopefully Melo will be a Rocket by the time GOT is over.