1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Want To Buy game 7 viewing at minute maid

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Kam, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I have five bucks. I might go higher, let me know.

2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I have 5.50 :)

3. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

They said you can show up and get a printed voucher at the stadium if you weren't able to get one online. Prob need to get there early to cash in I would think though. Just FYI:

"The Astros say while they are out of online vouchers for tonight's watch party, fans can "still come early to the ballpark and receive a printed voucher." The printed vouchers will be given out near the team store."

"Once we run out, we run out, but we really want to try and accommodate as many fans as possible," an Astros spokesman told KHOU 11."

http://www.khou.com/sports/mlb/worl...hts-sold-out-watch-party-for-game-7/487979254

Kam likes this.
  4. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I'll give this a shot. Getting ready to leave now.