1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game 7 22-point swing by refs in favour of Golden State Warriors

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by _RTM_, May 29, 2018.

1. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member

And I mean, missed calls is putting it nicely. These were blatant egregious calls. It’s not like it was a gray area. I could have made those calls, and if it was for the warriors, so be it. It needs to be fair and consistent, that’s all we ask. That moving screen that shoved harden out of bounds... the shot harden was already shooting before whistle even blew. Like I’m pretty sure a high school ref could have gotten those right

bro2044 likes this.
  2. Mr. Space City

LOL Klay "robbed" of a 3. there is no space between his foot and the line. wtf is he talking about

hip shoved?!?!?!? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO green's hip doesn't even come in contact with curry.

warriors fans are the fuccing WOAT.

3. photojoe

photojoe Member

The Bell moving screen is the worst. It happened right in front of the Rockets bench, and before it happened and while it was happening, the Rockets bench was pointing it out. They knew an illegal screen was about to happen, they pointed it out while it was happening and it still wasn't called.

Pathetic

4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Now that I get a chance to see it again (I immediately erased the game last night, my heart was already beating one hundred thirty times a minute, and melatonin did not help me get to sleep), I can only shake my head. So blatant, so obvious. Even Reggie Miller had sympathy for the Rockets, for the non-calls. Maybe yet again someone thought Harden shouldn't be getting so many free throws.

I hope Kerr at least knows that it isn't enough to be great, sometimes you need a little help (Jordan's Bulls, GSW now).

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

like fandom aside. what league would you find that would allow someone to screen using your back and even moving so clearly and not be called. its not even subtle so you can't even say the refs just didn't see it. I guess this generation needs to be taught thats the way screens need to be set and its ok. just pathetic

6. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member

So... what’s the difference? If anything, seems like Stephanie went into his shooting motion later

bro2044, DonKnock, adw and 2 others like this.
  7. marky :)

marky :) Member

The fact that even Reggie Miller made a comment about the blatant missed calls against the Rockets says a lot.

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

i would love for someone to try and explain the difference @Bryant2108

bro2044 and Bryant2108 like this.
  9. ktex

ktex Member

Webber did as well. It seemed like both of them were catching themselves and tried to back track a bit as to not get in trouble.

bro2044 likes this.
  10. Mr. Space City

the difference is the league wants one team to advance and the other not to advance.

notice how both those calls are on the rockets home floor where we're supposed to have a "home court advantage"

adw likes this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

To give the hometown fans one last fight to watch...... it was still worth it.....but not a game changer.

12. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

[​IMG]

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

oh really. gtfoh with that. this entire post is all kinda of trash for that matter

bro2044 and adw like this.
  14. YOLO

YOLO Member

I.D.I.O.T

i seriously want to hear from anyone who says harden doesnt deserve ft's for this. take out homerism or any kind of fandom. lets hear it

bro2044 likes this.
  15. rockets13champs

This was our Sacramento/Lakers moment... we were Sacramento.

adw likes this.
  16. YOLO

YOLO Member

17. daoshi

daoshi Contributing Member

Haha. The Warriors fans had a similar thread where they compiled all the offensive fouls by Harden and Paul, and the grabs and holdings to Curry & Thompson, they believe half of the fouls Harden got are offensive fouls, which I must say almost everyone outside Houston agrees.

All fans are bias, they believe the other team always go the favorite treatment.

18. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Great logic. Anyone could swing your logic around and say the same thing. The Rockets could have won if the refs called it correctly even if they had missed those same shots. What do you say?

Missing shot is part of the game. Blatantly unfair officiating should NEVER be part of the game.

19. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member