1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game 5 Referees

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SooneRockStro, May 25, 2015.

1. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

Well, we finally got a Joey Crawford game. So it won't be him. Who is likely, who do we want?

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I don't know who it is, but after a pretty tough whistle for Golden State, I think it's safe to say the Warriors are going to get some home cooking in Oracle. No doubt about it. Prepare to be frustrated.

3. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

If its Tony Brothers its over

4. Kiddsir

Kiddsir Member

Make it 43-13 again pls

5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I thought this said Toyota Center Refugees because they stuck in the rain.

1 person likes this.
  7. Thigh Tickler

Thigh Tickler Member

Scott Foster since road teams are like 67-0 in the playoffs.

8. OpenLayup-Why3?

Game 4 was officiated so one sided that clutchfans should feel ashamed for not making threads to thank referees. You always make threads when you think refs are whistling against us, why not make threads praising them being so obviously on our side?
    I mean that obvious flagrant 2 on Howard was ruled just flagrant 1. Questionable technicals on Livingston and Kerr. Loose balls went Houston's way when they were questionable to say the least.
    NBA refereeing is really ****ed up. If we were GSW fans and series were 2-2 before last nights game, we'd be burning black and white stripes outside of Toyota Center right now.
    Moral of the story, don't complain next time we're being whistled against, because it goes both ways.

9. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Bogut still got away with holding Dwight damn near every time down the floor. I saw some calls that could have gone the Warriors way but didn't, but I also saw a lot of calls that didn't get called on the Warriors that should have. Which is basically how it is every game and why I very seldom complain about it.

10. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

the question isn't if calls are going both ways... it's can they finally be consistent for both sides?

11. OpenLayup-Why3?

Are you saying Game 4 refereeing was equally bad towards both teams?

12. BAHAMIANFAN

BAHAMIANFAN Contributing Member

Not without replaying every play.