1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GAME 5: last call to Boo Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Exiled, Apr 28, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Jt29

Jt29 Member

Guess what? It works!!! Keep jinxing him for 2 more games, the boos will be drawn by more cheers n clapping.

2. hollywoodMarine

reddit is on the complete other side of the spectrum.. they're super pro-lin and anti-harden for some reason

3. QHL9578

QHL9578 Member

GOOD IDEA! HOPEFULLY HE CAN CONTINUE....

4. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

suspended or banned... there's no feedback button on his posts

5. sutton

sutton Member

totally worked, good job OP.

6. Hrock

Hrock Rookie

Its kind of funny, because other forums dont really have fanatic "LOF" people either, they've been pretty fair on his ups and downs. Tough on his mistakes, but not to the point here. I dont really say ridiculous fans supporting Lin blindly on this forum, but people keep bringing it up. Its pathetic.

7. Hrock

Hrock Rookie

Kills any real discussion we can have. There are some really good posters on this forum, but the trolls and haters come out of the woodwork.

8. FOBolous

FOBolous Member

Dwight Howard is the leader of this team. He's been the one speaking up in interviews, taking extra lessons from hakeem, and motivating his teammates....while Harden disappears, pouts, and do/say nothing.

9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I'm actually surprise that he actually did get booed. Those that booed him in G5 are dumb. Clearly booing him was higher priority than the team winning for you.

But i have to said, maybe more boo is what he needs.

10. Wushang_bj

Wushang_bj Member

What a joke!!

11. atwood

atwood Member

stupid people do stupid things, apparently

12. Dabeezneez

Dabeezneez Member

Wait Luther head had a mental breakdown?

13. Wushang_bj

Wushang_bj Member

I was really surprised that you did do it. Is Houston deserved to have an NBA team? I doubted that. Maybe Houston fans need to be well educated.

14. Rockness

Rockness Member

This was just sad, you boo one of your own players, seriously?? If we lost this game, yes you could have maybe booed Harden cause he quit but other than that, no freaking way...It's not like it's all Lin's fault and even if it was, you support your team regardless. See I talk a lot of emotional crap on here, cursing and stuff out of frustration, which I would do probably to some degree if I was in the stadium but booing a player???!!?!?! We didn't even boo Mo Williams that much so this is very sad, very sad..

15. Geronimo

Geronimo Member

That's what frustrates me about Lin, the game before, he looked like a D-Leaguer and tonight he made it look so easy, blowing up defenders, getting to the paint and finishing.

16. atwood

atwood Member

The difference is whether or not he is allowed to play the true PG position by coach

17. Kerdaboy

Kerdaboy Member

Was at game lin got booed louder than mo when each checked in. Smh.

18. conquistador#11

hey, lin, i hope you choke and die when parsons is feeding you grapes in bed! get this loser out of here. what, we won? lin i love you!

funny enough posters are also very jekyll and hyde.

19. dragician

dragician Member

dumb thread dumb OP.

20. kfmfe04

kfmfe04 Member

I agree - there are often too many trolls from both sides cluttering the board