1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game 3 ticket

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by K-Low_4_Prez, Oct 10, 2015.

1. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Where can I get a game 3 ticket for less than $100... What site should I use? or does anyone here have an extra ticket?

I'm not missing out on this and Sunday is my off day

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

3. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

4. travfrancis

travfrancis Member

I looked at Stubhub prior to game 2. You might be looking at standing room only for under $100.

5. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Never thought I'd see a thread like this at the start of the year.

6. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

This may be a stupid question but what exactly is standing room only... Do you stay in one particular area or do you just roam the stadium?

7. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

Seat Geek will usually pool all of the available tickets from various sites, and give you the best deal.

I'm not seeing anything under $100. However, you can get a ticket for $108 in Section 430, Row 10. I sat in that general area in '04 and '05 and it was incredible.

It's too bad you can't go to Monday's game - looks like they have tickets as low as $50.

8. The Beard

The Beard Contributing Member

Yea you can just roam around wherever you want, just don't have an assigned seat. If you get there early and go in right when the gates open, you can get by the railing along the OF and if you don't mind standing, it's a great view

9. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Yeah, I did it a couple times years ago. It can be a lot of fun watching a game near the rails over by the Crawford Boxes.

10. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

We used to buy the $5 upper deck seats in the first few years the stadium was open. We'd show up for batting practice and stay just standing along the fence. Usually we stood like two arches to the right of the Crawford Boxes if you're looking from home.

I caught a Bobby Estallela home run ball (one of two he hit in that game. May have been his only multi home run game ever), and even met Uncle Drayton out there.

11. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member