1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[FUTBOL] US vs Morrocco

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RocketFan007, May 23, 2006.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

That's good to know. You may want to learn it. ;)

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

3. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

If anything good comes from this loss, is that it should make it that much more clear to the team that they can't waste scoring opportunities. They had so many chances on goal and nothing.
    They looked hesitant for stretches, but I think that they'll do fine come next month. 2 more games to work it all out. The next game will be interesting because for years Venezuela were Conembol doormats, but have been playing well as of late.
    I can't wait!! The biggest tournament in Futbol, hell the biggest tournament in the World will start in almost 2 weeks.

4. RocketFan007

RocketFan007 Contributing Member

I don't think I even need to respond.

5. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

6. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

he's calling you a Briton.

please pull your head out of your ass.... or out of Ace's. whichever ass it's currently residing.

7. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Can you guys take the ENGLISH vs. BRITISH thing to the D&D and let us discuss the U.S.A.'s MNT's loss here, please? :D

8. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

do i have to support the U.S team? :)

9. Rockets10

Rockets10 Contributing Member

I am coming back kinda late to the discussion, but I disagree here. The only reason we are scheduling these teams is because we couldn't get anyone better to come over to the US for the games b/c the Cup is in Europe. Arena has said so many times.

Of course I guess it is irrelevant when you play a terrible game against the team anyway and lose in an inexcusable way . . .

10. RocketFan007

http://today.reuters.com/News/newsA...=&cap=&sz=13&WTModLoc=NewsArt-C1-ArticlePage2

Good news for USMNT.

#50 RocketFan007, May 24, 2006
    Last edited: May 24, 2006
  11. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

I would support Candada!!! :D

...as long as they weren't playing the US of course.

12. RocketFan007

None of the teams that we play in Germany are going to play with nine and ten men behind the ball the entire match, that's the reason that we had trouble in the final third.

13. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I had seen in another article where Areana mentioned that they might have overtrained prior to this game. I didn't get a chance to watch it but it sounds as if there were a lot of tired legs. That would certainly cause him to tweak his hamstring. Great news that it isn't serious.

I would bet that we see a different team in the next game.