1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Funny how things change ...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Francis, Dec 6, 1999.

1. Air Francis

Air Francis Member

You have to specify the FONT SIZE="2" FACE="Courier,Courier" /FONT within PRE /PRE stuff to make it work. The preformated text requires a fixed spaced font rather than a proportional font. Use view source on the frame to see the following:

<PRE>
    <FONT SIZE="2" FACE="Courier,Courier">

stat1 stat2 stat3
    1 2 3

</FONT>
    </PRE>

I can't imagine why clutch has not fixed this yet. He must be sleeping on the job. :)

------------------
    Doesn't Rudy know that there are geniuses at clutchcity.net!!

[This message has been edited by Air Francis (edited December 06, 1999).]

2. Bailey

Bailey Veteran Member

Thanks a lot! It wasn't really important, but it was just bugging me, that's all.

3. Bailey

Bailey Veteran Member

Well, I was looking back through the recaps on the excellent new site, and the following just jumped out at me.

Three games into the season, everyone is talking about which lottery pick the Rockets will pick and :-

<PRE><FONT SIZE="2" FACE="Courier,Courier">Name M FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A OFF DEF REB Asst TO Stl Blk PTS
    W. Williams 36 7-14 3-8 2-2 2 2 4 1 2 1 0 19</PRE>

ROCKIN'
    Walt Williams. The Wizard hit 3-8 from three-point range to finish with 19 points. One play that stuck out was a Steve Francis-led fast break that found Walt in the lane, who got the layup and foul. If the Rockets are going to continue with this tired half-court post-up game, Walt is our lone reliable hope from long range.

And, with this brave new dawn of the running Rockets, Shandon-led, with Bryce adopted as the new John Stockton ...

<PRE><FONT SIZE="2" FACE="Courier,Courier">Name M FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A OFF DEF REB Asst TO Stl Blk PTS
    W. Williams 20 1-6 0-4 1-2 0 2 2 3 1 2 0 3</PRE>

GOT ROCKED
    Walt Williams. 1-6, 3 points in 20 minutes of PT. Walt, how fast can you pack your bags?

We need Walt to keep playing this bad, or the wheels will come off [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by GBRocksFan (edited December 06, 1999).]

4. Bailey

Bailey Veteran Member

I don't like replying to my own post, but I just can't seem to make those damn stats line up. What HTML/UBB code do I use? At present I'm using PRE, /PRE