1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[FSN] Minute Maid Park 10th anniversary bracket challenge (a travesty)

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Nick, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Nick

Nick Member

Its kind of crazy how many "historic moments" just 2 deep playoff runs created... in the grand scheme of things, these moments largely comprise the "greatest moments in the 10 year history of MMP"... and on a larger scale, are quite significant to the overall history of the franchise.

That shows that either this team is still very young and is just now starting to cultivate a true history, or that not all that much of significance happened in the 30+ dome years (which we know is not true).

2. astros148

astros148 Member

remember the game albert was at, omg was that crowd something else or what. you could honestly feel the floor below you shake, it was so intense, man that hr that he hit was a dagger in my heart. that was the best sports moment ive ever witness, just that feeling of being so close to the world series, hearing the crowd and the floor shake was what sports was all about at the time, i was like 16 so bear with me, but wow that was amazing

i wish i could have been at the game kent hit the hr, damn but this was more intense. cuz even when kent hit the hr, we still had to win a game at st louis. this was a game clinching game.

3. Uprising

Uprising Member

I LOVE...absolutley LOVE MMP during the playoffs. That place was rocking when I went to a couple of games. So loud you could feel it!