1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FS IPHONE 4 32 GB UNLOCKED **

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by amazinghappens, Jul 28, 2011.

Tags:
  1. amazinghappens

Iphone 4 unlocked can you be used with any gsm carrier.
    - PHONE IS JAILBROKEN!!!!
    - 32 GB!
    Comes with all the accessories and more
    Text or message me at 281/7363663 if interested.

2. amazinghappens

Price

Sorry the price is $600. The phone is in excellent condition

3. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

I will give you 300 and not a penny more.

4. astros99

astros99 Contributing Member

Ill pay $300 and one penny more.

5. itony

itony Member

$300 and ONE STRAWPENNY

6. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

$600 is hella steep, even w/o a contract. Heck, I think you can get a new in box one from AT&T for that price (w/o contract), and as for Jailbroken, come on. Jailbreaking is plug the phone in and run someone else's software. Good luck, but if anyone fields your offer I have to suspect that they might have something wrong in their head...

7. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Go to craigslist if you're trying to rip people off.

8. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Is this phone stolen?

Can never be too careful these days, you never know who is gonna be selling phones that aren't theres on the Internet...

9. amazinghappens

its a 32 gb, those sell for $800 at the store.

10. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Come on guys no need to blast the guy if you don't know the going prices on these phones out of contract. One look on ebay or anywhere else will show that a 32GB iPhone 4 goes from 500-700 easily.

One of the biggest reasons why they always hold their value is because overseas the price of these phones is so steep they can buy it from the US at 600 bucks and still be cheaper than anywhere they can get it.

11. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Check out craigslist. I found 32 GB 4's for $225, $375, $400 and $525 in the Houston section alone. I have a 16 GB that has held it's value more than the average 16 GB black bc it has the original modem firmware.
    Who buys iPhone's at retail out of contract?

12. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Craigs list will always be lower than ebay. The main reason, which I mentioned in my post, is the international buyer aspect. They pay a big premium on the phones because to them 500-600 bucks is still a hell of a lot cheaper then the $800 - 1K plus they sometimes have to pay.

You answered your own point as well when asking who pays retail for out of contract iPhones. People on ebay etc. They don't want to pay the full retail so they go and find used ones online at a decent discount.

For a while I used to buy iPhones from craigs list unlock them and sell them overseas through ebay and made a good 150 bucks on each one after fees and everything. I stopped cause it was just a pain in the ass driving around picking up the iphones and getting them ready to sell while I had a full time job.