1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Front Office Sports] Houston allowing most fans in the NBA (Tilly money grab)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by daywalker02, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The problem i have with extremists is that they ignore the middle ground. In their minds it's either COVID-19 isn't real or that we should all cower in our basements for the next several years or die.

Those types are absolutely ridiculous.

2. Salvy

Salvy Member

I hate to break it to you, but... You'll be fine, it is highly likely you will still be here by the time Harden is winning a
    Exactly, I totally believe Covid 19 is serious. I wear a mask everywhere I go for both my well being and respect to other's health. With that said, the survivability of it is extremely high. It's time to move on, we cant cripple the economy and our lives because of it. But its the wealthy politicians, athletes, Hollywood stars, journalists that are telling us to lockdown and panic. To drop everything and hide. People should have common sense and be weary of the situation but no let it control you and ruin you.

Bobbythegreat and FatSeagal like this.
  3. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

A life under governor is not a life... especially one under the mask...

4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Are we just going to ignore the silliness of letting in 300 fans? What a random arbitrary number by Cleveland, lol. Is it even worth opening up the facilities and taking on risk at all for that?

FatSeagal likes this.
  5. FatSeagal

FatSeagal Member

I can't believe Tillman is forcing people to go to the games

6. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Bros, once again, can you keep the COVID discussion in the D&D forums? You guys are not going to change anybody's mind and the back and forth is worthless in the GARM. It really is frustrating and the reason these boards are enjoyable is because we have a majority of folks willing to act like adults and respect the rules of the GARM.

JD88, HP3 and YOLO like this.
  7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Whoa, whoa. You didn't finish your sentence here because you got carried away :cool:

8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

no, the middle ground types are the most ridiculous of all ....always seeking the middle ground is the biggest extremism of all... its a most pathetic existence...

9. HoustonWest

HoustonWest Member

Strawman argument. No one "seeks" the middle ground. Projecting assumptions of others, whether you think others are viewing this as a hoax, are cowering in fear, or are "seeking the middle ground" is nothing more than what you perceive in your mind, and not a true reflection of others.

10. Salvy

Salvy Member

I think I'll leave it like that because its more fitting with Hardens history.. Ill change it in the future if he changes it.

11. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Seems legit.

Because it's going to be over by last March, when we had 15 cases "soon to be zero," when it was less serious than the flu. It's not that this guy supported Trump, that's just willful ignorance. It's that he behaves according to what he said and he's at the helm of huge super spreader events. That's deadly.

HP3 and daywalker02 like this.
  12. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

I decided not to go out ( clubs, bars, ent, wtv) not because I’m afraid, I know Covid prob won’t do anything to me. But I think about my parents who I like to visit weekly and just can’t do it. They are very old, pushing 75 both of them. So I have to think about them when I’m out and about and have idiots not wearing masks and crying about their rights and what no..

Don’t get me started on those “ I have a condition that won’t allow me to wear a mask”

lmao. Then why the fkkkk are you out then! i call bullshit lol

daywalker02 likes this.
  13. HP3

HP3 Member

Look at all the Tillman fans in this thread XD

14. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

another option for @Williamson

HP3 likes this.
  15. HP3

HP3 Member

But I like Williason though :(

Williamson and Os Trigonum like this.
  16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Stay strong, breh.

Folks choose to stay indoors as much as possible to protect others.

Asinine people are just trying to spin it their way.

17. JD88

JD88 Member

Why wouldn't they?

If you're scared, stay home.