1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Friday Afternoon Story Time with... WHO?!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Ziggy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. BaMcMing

BaMcMing Contributing Member

Maybe he had an itch he had to scratch?
    :grin:

2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

If he is wise he'll leave on a high note. Showmanship. Retire champion.

3. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Honestly, I think you should just go back to lurking because NOTHING you say will ever live up to the hype you have just surrounded yourself with by that epic first post. I'm sorry, but it's just not possible to live up to that kind of pressure every single post for the rest of your life. Oh, and just for good measure, I have given you some rep. :)

4. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't even know what type of nod that is. I'm all sorts of creeped out by your post

5. DallasThomas

DallasThomas Contributing Member

How long did it take for you to make this story up?

I mean, beyond the initial "Eureka! I'll post that I saw a guy jerking it at work! They'll LOVE that on clutchfans!"

The subtleties are what it's all about. That's what makes it all believable. Where you looked at the guy and exchanged nods. Where you saw him later and sparked up the water cooler chitchat.

6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Made up? Been here since 99 -- never started a thread to make an outrageous claim like this one. It feels like a dream.

7. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

huh??

8. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

Hell yeah I love rubbing one out at work!