1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Friday afternoon story time with mlwoo. Retirement issue. (02/13/2009)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mlwoo, Feb 13, 2009.

1. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

There was this guy named mlwoo. He was reaaaal tite. He loved the Rockets. He started posting on a certain Rockets nerdboard when work was slow. He ended up posting a lot. He found it fun to get under everyone's skin.

When work started picking up, he could not visit with his nerboard companions as much. He had to do stuff in the real world. Whenever he would come back to visit, he would find some fat guy complaining about how his girl is boning some other dude or some guy telling poems in italics. He didn't understand what had happened to a once fun place. Emotions were flying this way and that. Every day some new computer nerd would be crying about some girl or looking for support about something with their digifriends. It was getting really gay.

Then, out of nowhere, mlwoo found out that he is switching to a new computer system at work and his favorite nerdboard is blocked. He at first was shocked. It had been such a big part of his life for a year and a half. He wrote a list of all the things he will miss along with some comments to some posters and made one final post on the nerboard that he would no longer be a part of:

After he hit "submit new thread," he sighed. Was he really going to leave the nerdboard forever? Could he really stay away?

He pondered these questions for a short time and announced "hell yeah I'm staying away! I have a real life! No way I'm going to be in a chat room with a bunch of fat nerds during my free time off work!"

With that the immortal mlwoo road away into the sunset. Is he truly gone forever?? Only time, a new job, or a new internet filter will tell.

Peace b****es.

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

Your weekly stories suck more and more.

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

makes me wonder what your like in real life because this seems like a very weird post to me.

4. Austin70

Austin70 Member

You mean "weakly"? They weren't my favorite but overall he did post other than his stories were pretty good.

5. Nero

Nero Member

And to think that this is the very first time I have ever clicked on one of these threads.

Oh, what I have been missing.

And to think.. never again?

I must ask my digifriends how I shall be able to carry on..

6. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Member

[​IMG]

7. No Worries

No Worries Member

Get an iPhone (or Android) and the surf will always be up at work.

8. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

in the famous words of AOL

"goodbye, goodbye"

9. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Dude, I love Cold Stone ice cream.

10. Medicine N Music

Supporting Member

I actually laughed a few times from this post....good job.

11. MadMax

MadMax Member

12. Oski2005

Oski2005 Member

I put this guy on ignore almost immediately. What a coincidence that on the day he tries to pull the "memorable exit" move is the day I actually bothered reading his crap.

13. crose

crose Member
    Supporting Member

So long, Goatman!

I wish you nothing but the worst, and that all your children come out looking like Carlos Boozer!

14. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

haha he called me fatty and he called fatty a guido.

15. Surfguy

Surfguy Member

we got PUNK-ed by mlwoo. oh brother. :D

enjoy your dumbass boring life, mlwoo.

16. finalsbound

finalsbound Member

Meh, your schtick was never much better than Fatty's.

au revoir!

17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

^^^he does seem like a young fatty, they even have the same job

18. YuTea

YuTea Member

19. Fatty FatBastard

Really?

This dork goes through all of my posts, and tries to be me, and then writes dozens of tirades out on me when I call him on it? And I'm supposed to take him seriously? Sorry, but I have absolutely zero reason to even bother with this loser. Sorry I called you out, mlwoo. Go cry elsewhere.

20. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Fatty is much better because Fatty is an OG with staying power.

I thought mlwoo was funny for a couple of months, starting out with the whole macalu meat thing, and then the whole "thats so prole" stuff. I guess I was mostly laughing at him though.

after that he just turned into a giant douche, lost all his creativity and began randomly picking fights with people, and inevitably died out just like the rest of the attention whores.

I've been here for all of them. They come and go, but I remain steadfast.

I was touched that he mentioned me though, I truly must have got under his skin for him to go out of his way to give me a nice little shout-out... because I don't really remember ever really hating him.

The hangout is cyclical, we'll go through periods of countless emotional threads and boring **** like "Hey I'm going to Yellowstone!" but there will always inevitably be another great thread that will appear and include a feeding-frenzy of EPIC FAIL pics, hot chicks, fart jokes, etc.