1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Free Money for Being at Your Computer (Not Spam)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by nolimitnp, Apr 22, 2013.

1. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Swagbucks.com. You can visit the website to find out what its all about, but I will tell you it’s legit. In 2 months I’ve made $70 in Amazon gift cards. If you spend your day in front of a computer, it’s an easy way to make $25-100 in gift cards a month just for sitting there, depending on your motivation. It is, or can be, very, extremely boring. But so is work, depending on what you do, right? I personally buy Amazon Gift Cards because they’re the cheapest to buy with “Swag Bucks”, but you can also make actual cash via Paypal. Our season is more than likely over in 5 more games, might as well make some $$$ rather than waiting for Free Agency and/or the draft to begin when the message board means something again. Just message me for a referral is all I ask. If you want to take me down Admin’s, I apologize.

2. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Are you filling out stupid surveys or getting ****ty cold calls for car insurance quotes?

3. nolimitnp

Extra Emails, but nothing to the account that matters. Gmail accounts take 5 minutes to make. As for phone calls, honestly, no.

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

How long would it take to make enough swag bucks to buy my own private jet?

5. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

I earned 20 swag bucks by doing a web search for Kate Upton on their search engine.

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

Hell yeah! Imma be rich bich!

7. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Not spam is the new spam.

8. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

9. Awesome

Awesome Member

It is a legit company... I ran into a job posting looking for work online last week, thats how I heard of the company.

10. nolimitnp

Fellas, it is real. I have my (old) cell phone racking up 100 swag bucks a day without even having to look at the phone (with 2 accounts). Older cell phones can skip right through the ads without user input.

11. nolimitnp

You won't ever get rich. But if you stick with it daily for a year, you can buy the top model laptop of the year. Maybe sell your PS4 at Christmas.

12. Salvy

Salvy Member

Sounds like hmmm...... Ima try it :D

13. Jontro

Jontro Member

It's legit guys... I was able to buy two items from the dollar menu with this. TWO!

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I just checked the conversion rate... $500 Amazon gc = 50,000 swag bucks.

Why not just call it a swag cent then.

That worse than mining bitcoins from a home laptop/pc. At least with bitcoins, you just leave it on all night sucking more power than you mine. Here, it does both and requires your willing yet mindless attention.

15. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

16. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

it's the same with rewards cards, especially airline miles. i used to think 25,000 airline miles meant 25,000 actual flying miles. oh boy was i disappoint.

17. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

I've used it (and a few similar sites). Definitely best to use a secondary email account, and avoid some of the "give us your phone number/address/etc." offers. But an OK way to get a little extra money. I don't usually put a lot of time in it, but if you just watch videos on your phone (or whatever), you might be able to get $100-$200 a year (in Amazon gift cards or whatever). You can make more if you get more involved, but usually not worth the effort, unless you have a lot of free time. It can be fun to fill our surveys from time to time I guess.

18. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Thank you for making me think of this song...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iPVMYDrbrCo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Just started using it and seems to be pretty cool. Not really worth it based on how much time you have to devote to it, but its not bad having videos played on mute in the background or doing the same thing on your phone during school or other boring times.

BTW, if anyone wants to join I could earn a decent amount of credit by 'inviting' yall through email.