1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FREE DMO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by chandlerbang21, Dec 23, 2013.

1. chandlerbang21

Casspi is worthless and can't guard any PF's , Jones blacks out and goes 1 on 3 just to take a wild shot and smith is out for a while with knee issues. It's time to give this kid some time at power forward while mchales running his starters into the ground with heavy minutes .

Also , Asik went from thigh contusion to knee injury ? Wtf is going on with him

1 person likes this.
  2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

DMO is far worse, put that into perspective. He misses defensive assignments and is a constant liability .

3. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

The kids sucks; surprisingly worse than Casspi.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Dmo should be getting some time soon - if Casspi remains clueless out there, and Jones continues to regress.

DD

5. chandlerbang21

Damn i didn't think it could be any worse

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

DMO is firmly in McFail doghoust. Don't expect him to get time unless it's a blowout

7. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

Dmo hasn't exactly set the world on fire as of late either. I know he's been played sporadically but not really doing much with the time he has been given. Don't know what he's showing in practice either. Dmo still looks like a project overall. Don't know if team has time for a project right now.

8. Jenopogi

Jenopogi Contributing Member

OMG! Is this what they call "regression"? DMo was 1st to be given minutes, even before TJones. Last year he starts, this year as well, after the TT mess, it was DMo that was tried before Jones came in beasting (at least in the beginning). How can I trust DMo now???? :(

PS: I still like him, just that, I have lost faith in him already :(.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I don't have faith in Dmo or Jones - but the Rox should pick one - probably Jones and let them play through their mistakes.

DD

10. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

How long before they say "Free DMO" like they did T-Will when we had him lol

11. EnergyGuy

EnergyGuy Rookie

I think this is correct.

12. chandlerbang21

3 of the top 4 PF's are in the west and they have killed us every time it seems

13. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

I wish we could let Dmo play more. But every time they give him a small chance Dmo doesn't show any improvement. I like Dmo and he has shown he can post up inside. And it's the coaching too coz they don't let him in more time or more often. If he is on the bench he won't improve and just get rusty. Last season he was going to the vipers to keep his skills. But this season he hasn't and it's not going too. And I hate that the coaching staff doesn't give more players more playing time especially when we have more guys out from injuries.

14. Normalus

Normalus Member

One center (Howard) and one legit power-forward (TJones), yeah....DMo didn't plaid to back-up any of those. McFail in all his colours.

15. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

That's bs, you can't say what he does because he never gets any real playing time.

1 person likes this.
  16. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

Yes, u r right. we should send DMO to NBDL, and free him to play

17. Normalus

Normalus Member

If McFail again match-up Garcia/Casspi against Splitter/Duncan/Diaw Morey should fire him. It's just stupid.

18. Panda23

Panda23 Member

he basically called him out in one of the interviews.

said something to the effect of

"players whine when they dont get PT, but when they get PT they realise why they weren't getting any."

19. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Yeah release this trash player and go find a Chucky Brown type of a brotha to replace him we are trying to win championships now...

20. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Dmo should play.

Not sure why all his mistakes are so exaggerated while other players get away with the same mistakes every game. I think mchale just doesn't care for him very much.