1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fran's Blog: Rockets should lose to the Suns

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by shaggylambda, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Let's all be late on our mortgages too. We have the money, but let's add drama to our lives and fawk with the lenders and see if we get foreclosed on or not :rolleyes:

2. Sherlock

Sherlock Contributing Member

I'm sure we'll have our backs against the walls in the playoffs ... I'd rather get that feeling when it counts!

3. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

In the event the Rockets clinch 4th seed prior to game 82, I would guess neither Sloan nor Van Gundy is going to show their hand for the playoffs.

4. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

:rolleyes: Yeah, I would love to have a game 7 where Deron Williams makes the game winning three pointer, whoppee. I'll take 4 blowout wins as opposed to the potential of ruining an entire week after the 'fun' series.

5. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Fran is a funny guy.

6. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

Fran is a bonafide dumbass, STOP LINKING TO HIS DUMB ARTICLES! Don't feed the monster, or it'll grow bigger :p

7. smeiou78

smeiou78 Member

As I've said many times before, Fran Blinebury is a useless idiot. Just look at his name! What kind of guy is named Fran? If you gave him long hair, he would just look like a damn ugly woman.

Furthermore, he has no faith in the Rockets at all. He doesn't think they'll get out of the first round at all. Every word he types/speaks is dripping with sarcasm and insults, and he's not even funny. The few times we get a favorable call from the refs, he immediately asks, "Where are the whiners now?" I still don't know why he's been working for the Chronicle for as long as he has. :mad:

Someone, please beat him up and end my misery. :D

8. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

Fran is assuming that Utah will beat Portland tomorrow.

Even if the Suns beat us [as expected], Portland could make Wednesday's meet a moot one.

9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

More annoying than funny.

10. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I suppose I have to use one of these :rolleyes: when I make certain posts.

11. Riz

Riz Contributing Member

I agree!

12. smeiou78

smeiou78 Member

THANK YOU! We need to ignore his blog completely! BOYCOTT!! We shouldn't have to stoop that low. Then, he'll hopefully lose his job. Wishful thinking, but it's doesn't hurt to hope.

13. Riz

Riz Contributing Member

I rather have his or anyone else's article or quotes posted on this site than to see fat ass barkleys article or quotes!

14. sohrab

sohrab Member

i agree that the rockets w/ t-mac being a beast beating the mavs at home, and stunning them, was awesome. however, losing the series was awesome. give me a 4-0 sweep w/ home court advantage and im happy.

15. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I couldn't agree more. What a waste of virtual ink.

16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Fran's house should be raided by the Feds for illegal pain killers.

17. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

Yes exactly. You freaking save the drama for the playoffs not the regular season...

18. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

perfect :D

19. MONON

MONON Member

Since the Suns just clinched #2, they should rest their players Monday night. That way we beat them at TC & rest our starters Wednesday. That way I'll have time to do a 16 square Sudoku during the game Wednesday.

By the way, our final regular season game is against our 1st round playoff opponent. The Spurs have the same situation with the Nuggets. How strange that both WC Finals (also called the Texas State NBA Championship) teams had this senerio.

20. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Eff that...

It would be the most entertaining playoff series ever if the Rockets went 16-0.