1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Frank Kaminsky

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by VoR, Jul 20, 2021.

1. VoR

VoR Member

Silas has made it clear that he doesn’t want bigs who can’t shoot the 3.

Adams’ contract also is much sux. He’d be better in Chicago with Donovan.

2. VoR

VoR Member

He had a few clutch possessions tonight. He’ll be a decent center against everyone not named Giannis next season. Phoenix will likely drop some money on filling out their roster next season. I imagine we will be in deep competition with Phoenix for Olynyk. The thing going in our favor will be more playing time. They will also be losing Cameron Payne, who likely has earned a starting job somewhere. I could see them asking for Augustin as a replacement for Payne, unless Paul cashes in the player option and they promise Payne the starting job after Paul retires. Bradley doesn’t seem like a good fit with Phoenix, so I doubt they pick him up. There are actually a lot of PG in this years FA class.

On another note, my guess is that Tucker inks a deal with Milwaukee. He seems to get the players having fun along with bringing grit. I don’t think they would have won the Chip without him.

saleem likes this.