1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Francisco Garcia: Likely the most important player acquired for the purposes of this season

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by meh, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

lmao pls stop posting

2. KeepKenny

KeepKenny Contributing Member

With Garcia and Anderson in the lineup, I have honestly not missed Delfino at all. Delfino is just awful defensively, and it pains me to watch him and Harden out there at the same time.

At least with Anderson and Garcia, our defensive effort is better as a unit.

3. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

leave the kush alone.

4. coffeelover665

I hear he also calls out Harden, which is the only person on this team that I've heard be able to call him out except for patterson.

5. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Why do you have to be such a d**kcheese? Damn, please change your handle b/c you embarrass the legacy of Mr. Herrera with your nonsense.

6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Ask Kevin McHale why he has to be such a dickcheese. He is the one who decided that Robinson doesn't have enough value to warrant any non-garbage minutes in each of the last two games.

7. Blaster_333

Blaster_333 Member

Is that really the reason? Could it be that he's just playing the 4's that are already familiar with the scheme in order to lock that playoff spot?

Maybe Robinson would do well to watch the game for awhile and see what works, far as I can see, he's always near the coaches on the bench communicating with them and the other players. If recent rotations proved anything, its that Robinson never had a guaranteed spot in the lineup and was just put out there to see what he needs to work on. No problem with that, in fact that's the most logical thing to do this late in the season.

Jones had been injured since he got here, he probably would have been the main backup after Patterson was traded.

8. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

9. Carl Herrera

Francisco Garcia plays even though he got here at the same time as Robinson. OK, you can say that he's a vet so it's different. Well, then Beverley and Anderson play even though they are mid-season signings and both are young and inexperienced.

Yes, Robinson is inexperienced and new to the team, but even considering these factors he's been objectively bad.

10. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

what does that even mean? He's a solid shooter. Hell, I'm pretty sure he hit a ton of shots when they counted in the final four. Not sure whether he's done any of that since falling into the abyss of Sacramento..

11. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

He's going to have a very wrinkled forehead when he gets older.

12. Carl Herrera

[​IMG]

13. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

I'm cool with a different opinion than mine. I'm even subject to changing my opinion if someone has a well stated argument.

you do not have a well stated argument. continually gloss past things such as the recent article stating how tradeable t-rob is for a first rounder (which would allow the team to have full max offering ability). and hammer home your weak points in every thread you can.

you are bordering on dadakota-itis.

you've made your point and you can continue to man an empty bus. Just quit trying to drive it through every thread on the site.

14. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Pancho has been great tonight.

15. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

His defense on Durant getting the ball out of his hands has been so huge!

16. Classic

Classic Member

17. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

This guy was right on! Repped lol.

18. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Even though trob sucks Garcia has been huge. probably worth the trade.

19. meh

meh Contributing Member

I honestly thought the Rockets would've gone with this super-small lineup since the trade. But I gues they really wanted to go through their young PF rotation to see if one stick. But in the end, where things really matter, we really do go with the small lineup.

20. LBJ-Tmac

LBJ-Tmac Member

What a prophet incredible.