1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

France under attack by Islamists (including Erdogan)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Oct 29, 2020.

1. malakas

malakas Member

It is because what I am suggesting is illegal according to EU and UN law and is breaking human rights.
    It is not a repatriation according to protocol.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

No one labels all of them criminals and I personally know several that integrated splendidly. I know a 19yr old that started an apprenticeship, goes to the local soccer club, has a ton of German friends, speaks pretty much without an accent now and is one of the nicest persons I've ever met. The sis in law I mentioned also still meets some of the refugees she taught German regularly and one of em married a German girl.

But we still have to face the fact that statistics show us, refugees commit a disproportionately high number of crimes and many don't accept our norms. We have to call that out and also look at the reasons like Islam.

3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

If they break the law and refuse to follow the laws of the country they live in then why can’t they forcefully be removed?

4. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Question since you are from Greece. Who do you think are the biggest threat to your country Albanians in Greece or the other immigrants that pass through Greece? Sorry if this sidetracks the conversation.

5. malakas

malakas Member

Another thing of importance are mosques.
    I don't know about specifically France and Belgium but in most of Europe mosques are opened and funded by two countries.
    Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

The reason I know of it is because when after years of pressure they decided to open an official new mosque here the government had to refuse both Saudi Arabia and TUrkey and pay it out of the taxpayers pocket. And the mufti (priest) is going to be a government employee and not a Saudi Arabian or Turkish agent like elsewhere.

6. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

What are the demographics of these refugees? Do they tend to skew younger, poorer, more male? Those are also relevant factors that would lead to disproportionate crime rates. Also, if you were to analyze how "religious" these are, is it that the more religious among them tend to be the ones that are committing more of these crimes?

I think these are the sort of questions that should be answered before putting the target on Islam itself, the predictable consequence of which will be to make a number of peaceful, good people feel like they are being attacked.

7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Because our constitution would prohibit sending someone to his certain or probable death (or torture). Now, the way this is interpreted is very strict - basically, entire countries are labeled "unsafe" (mostly driven by the left), including countries like Tunisia where Europeans go on holidays. So yeah, it should be handled in a much stricter fashion. But we can't get that done. Also, consider the cost already of flying all these people out.

Yung-T and malakas like this.
  8. malakas

malakas Member

Albanians?!?!
    What?
    The most bright example of perfect integration?
    Albanians aren't real muslims because after years of their communist brainwashing they are all fake muslims and in reality atheists.
    Albania is perhaps the only example of how education has removed all the poison of religion out of the population.
    You can see the difference between an Albanian from Albania and an Albanian from Kosovo.
    The Albanian from Albania has no problem with women, has no problem seeing priests and churches and even drinks alcohol and pork.
    The Kosovar on the other hand, will keep their distance from me and choose not to be alone in the same room with me - a woman- doesn't want to touch my hand , doesn't want to learn Greek or intergrate etc.

As for your questions the biggest threat is of course neither. It is Erdogan.
    We are on the brink of war.
    It could be that I would be a war refugee myself and seek asylum from Germany the way things go with this lunatic.

9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Dude, the ones who are being attacked are peaceful good people in Vienna as we speak. By Islamists.

daywalker02, Yung-T and malakas like this.
  10. malakas

malakas Member

Let me answer a similar question.

I am from the islands of where they arrive. Like if you have heard Moria.

Except from crime against natives there is also crime between themselves. Serious and continuous crimes.

The single problematic population that is commiting rapes, assaults, stabbings and stealing is the Afghanian young males. They have created problems with every single other asylum seeker population. They attack Syrians and Africans and especially Kurds and one of the reason is that Kurds ad Syrians are much more moderate muslims than them. And also many of Kurds and Syrians come with families and children while Afghanis do not.

AroundTheWorld and Yung-T like this.
  11. malakas

malakas Member

It is against the law to send someone when his life will be put in jeopardy even if said person is a mass murderer or a serial killer or a terrorist.

Countries that are supposed warzones are Tunisia, Libya, Sudan, Syria, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq , Lebanon pretty much everywhere in Africa.
    If you try to send them back 10 MEPs and Lawyers will file a lawsuit claiming he will be prosecuted

As I said I don't give a F if a rapist is going to be prosecuted or even hanged if sent back to Iran. Too bad.

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Sadly, Afghanistan is counted as a safe country now, at least in German courts.

The 19yr old well-integrated friend I mentioned has so far lost three court cases and is facing deportation to Afghanistan, even though he's a prime example of integration, has some of the best lawyers fighting for him for free and hundreds of ppl advocating for him.

His homeland is an unsafe **** hole and he has suicidal thoughts now, yet complete tools and refugees with several felonies often get to stay.

malakas and FranchiseBlade like this.
  13. malakas

malakas Member

really? Does Afghanistan accept repatriations then? I know that others like Pakistan didn't.

Doesn't he pass an interview for asylum? If he shows good intergration and german language knowledge hopefully he could stay.

He should have claimed that he was 16 instead of 19.
    There are many who seem to be over 30 and claim that they are 16 here.
    I hope everything goes well with your friend.
    People who are interested to intergrate and go forward in their lives are deported but men with 3 wives and 10 children stay with free houses and 3000 euros in the bank every month, doing nothing,

It is all Merkel's fault. Now everyone wants to come to Europe to reach Germany for free money.

14. durvasa

And the Afghani refugees, if they tend to be without families, I take it are also more likely to be young and male and not so-well educated? That demographic is also the one that is by far most likely to be violent, across all cultures/religions.

15. malakas

malakas Member

Austria even before tonight was flirting with nationalist right wing.
    Kurz was one of the few who sent soldiers here to fend off the waves of illegal immigrants in January.

After this tragedy I can only see that the antimuslim and anti immigration sentiment will go through the roof.

The immigration crisis is throwing Europe in the danger of nationalism and populism.

Nook and AleksandarN like this.
  16. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Stop with the idiotic posts. It's not just because they are young and male, no matter how many times you try and repeat this nonsense.

It's Islam.

I-S-L-A-M.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

17. durvasa

That is my worry as well.

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Thanks for the kind wishes, friends,
    I'll be playing bunker boy as is.

It was a special last day before the lockdown or shutdown, now you have a double threat, Covid and those terrorists.

Jihadists claimed it on the website because Austria backed the US in the Syrian matter.

Yung-T and malakas like this.
  19. malakas

malakas Member

In general NOONE is educated apart from the first Syrian and Lebanese refugees who where middle class with families.
    They have loong gone through the borders and reached Germany, Netherlands , Sweden and France in 2016-7.

Now if you except to find many who have finished high school from any asylulm seeker nationality you will be dissapointed.
    Neither Pakistanis, Kurds, Sudanese, Libyans etc are terribly educated.

Oh and the Turkish asylum seekers who make it to shore in low numbers here and then are. HIGHLY educated like university professors and journaists. But they are few because they are usually arrested and rounded up before they can pay the traffickers.

The difference isn't education.
    It is
    a) Families
    b) Islam extremism.

The Afghanis were beating up Kurds with families and small children and Africans because they refused to pray during the Ramadan for example.
    Now the Pakistanis are also all young male alone without families but they don't beat others due to not being devout enough muslim.

Nook and Yung-T like this.
  20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

He came to Germany 4 or 5 years ago and was registered, so the age faking wouldn't work now, as he also provided documents back then and has a job now.

There's sadly no process here that gets you asylum just because you are well integrated.
    The judge even dickishly stated that he should just use his acquired work skills in Afghanistan and has no reason to stay in Germany.

In the end the individual judges and small local courts have way too much power imo, you see drastically different verdicts in similar cases.

malakas likes this.