1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Fox News Viewership Plunges 21% While MSNBC Grows

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by GladiatoRowdy, Sep 30, 2010.

1. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Deck seriously, watch that blood pressure buddy!

;)

2. esteban

esteban Member

Your annointed One attacked Fox and on cue you lefties followed!
    Is there anything more predictable than you liberals? I said it in my long forgotten post, in politics as well as in life , do everything opposite that a lefty would have done and you will be A OK!

1 person likes this.
  3. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

Your bastion of fairness and honestly attacked Obama and on cue you righties followed!
    Is there anything more predictable that you conservatives? I said it in my long forgotten post, in politics as well as in life , do everything opposite that a righty would have done and you will be A OK!

4. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

OK, let's test that. Since the 2008 campaign, I've significantly reduced my personal debt, bought a house at the bottom of the market, gone to church regularly, volunteered in my daughters' schools, helped coach 2nd grade basketball, worked 4 large forest fires that were threatening communities, contributed to charity with both labor and money, happily went to jury duty, read some nonfiction, paid taxes, went to work every day and provided for the needs of my family, and voted for Obama.

Since I'm a lefty, I take it you have run up your personal debt to insane amounts, live in a trailer park, practice devil worship, hate kids, despise others, don't have a job, served time for contempt of court, can't read, cheat on your taxes, live alone, and voted for McCain. You're A-OK!

3 people like this.
  5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Did you do this on purpose? Becuase you just described Christine O'Donnell almost perfectly.

*financially unstable, in debt, no job - check
    *devil worship - check
    *hates kids? - well hates the thing that makes kids - check
    *cheats on her taxes - check
    *lives alone - check
    *McCain - check
    *can't read - well,no check, but did claiim two phony college degrees, so - check!

1 person likes this.
  6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

7. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A little lettuce for you.

8. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

In a bizarre turn of events, Rupert Murdoch is on Capitol Hill saying we need immigration reform.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0910/42984.html

It's probably just the skeptic in me, but perhaps he wants the issue discussed more so Fox News can gain back ground using anti-immigrant rhetoric in their programming?

9. esteban

esteban Member

LOL at your reply!

10. esteban

esteban Member

Other than voting for Barry, are you sure you're a Lefty?

11. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Krugman today...

12. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

cml750? is that you?

13. rocket3forlife2

straight either :eek:

14. rocket3forlife2

oops I meant Ether but anyway :eek:

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Since this was bumped, I'll mention that the post where you worried about my BP was written while you two were figuring out that his comment was a misunderstanding. In other words, I didn't see those posts until after I put up my post. Because it takes me forever to write those "multiple response posts," with the quotes and stuff (being an amazingly slow typist), I just figured **** it! and left it as it was. I thought there was some good stuff in there, even if I wrote it without knowing that GladiatoRowdy (whose moniker I can never remember how to spell and have to copy and paste... I hate those weird ass monikers and wish he'd never changed it!) had explained his post (sort of).

Anyway, Fox News has become even more of a joke than it was before. If anyone wants proof, when you see live coverage on, say, CNN of the President giving a speech, just turn to Fox News. Not only will they not be covering the speech live, they will be running a propaganda slam on Obama directed at the topic he's addressing. It would be bizarre if it wasn't for the fact that it's business as usual now for Murdock's cable tool.

16. Raven

Raven Member

You know how I deal with Fox? I ignore them, as all progressives should. Fox is not our problem. Our barely concealed antipathy for blue collar right leaning White voters is what's screwing us, and the GOP are experts at exploiting that fact.

The GOP doesn't win elections, Democrats lose them, and that's been true since my grandparents were young. Whining about Fox is just a convenient excuse, so we don't have to re-examine our own hubris.

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Fox is a victim of it's own success. When you criticize and serve as the opposition, that's one thing...but when they started going cookoo on all the conspiracy theories I think they started to lose it.

Went too far. And now they will have to move back to toward the middle to regain their audience.