1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Fox 26] Yao Ming's Season is Over

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rikesh316, May 9, 2009.

1. BruceHR

BruceHR Member

When will the injury away from Houston and Yao, sadest news this year, damn :mad:

2. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Member

Dang, I knew something was up after the game last night. :mad:

I so want to beat LA.

3. JMG524

JMG524 Member

Excuse me but Im just not understanding all this trade Yao nonsense you so called "rockets fans" should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves. Its not Yao's fault he plays so hard every night and neglects pain. Why don't you blame it on RA for playing him 40 min/game every night. Blame Morey for not getting a quality backup center in the offseason to give him a breather from time to time, and for God sakes fire Keith Jones cuz the rockets are probably the most injured team in the league pretty much every year...he needs to do more to prevent this and ensure the players are properly physically prepared for the rigors of the season. Yao's is 100% heart and wants nothing better than for his team to win. I'd take that any day of the week.

4. AusFan

AusFan Contributing Member

Get better Yao - we know you did all you could for the team this year.

Go Rox tomorrow!

For me, the rest of the discussion can wait...

5. The Brian

The Brian Member

what needs to happen is for yao to take an effin' break the whole summer (he had the olympics which really forced him to play), and limit his minutes.

man, i feel so sad for yao. never catches a break. i guess that's the price to pay for being so big.

6. roxwin

roxwin Member

Yao should leave Rox few years ago.If Rox fans all like these,Its not worth anything that he did.Rox had past first round in 12 years,I am not saying that all because of Yao but Yao is big part of it.too sad,thats all he got form houston?

7. RocketJedi

RocketJedi Member

I do think getting a big man who can complement and spell Yao, so we can limit his minutes, is paramount this off season. Yao is no T-Mac, he has heart and there is no reason to dismantle a team that has been built around Yao, but an adjustment is in order. Nothing we can do about that now though.

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I haven't seen the Fat Lady yet. While we breath, there is hope. Justice would be beating the Fakers for the city of Houston, the organization and, most of all, for Yao. At this point, all I care about is beating LA. Looks very, very doubtful, but stranger things have happened.

9. sando

sando Member

:eek: :( What can I say?

10. pli777

pli777 Member

Wow I had to work yesterday and was only looking at scores via my iphone. Didn't know Yao had such a big injury. Man oh man.

Does this mean Dorsey gets to play?

11. dragonwill

dragonwill Member

Very sad day :(

12. jerryjangf

jerryjangf Member

yes,He has mental illness.see doctor please!

13. JujuxG

JujuxG Member

just ffffffffffuuuukkkkkkk :mad:

14. bobliu683

bobliu683 Member

Your English translation is real bad!

15. jerryjangf

jerryjangf Member

you are the person with intelligence.

16. axiao920

axiao920 New Member

yao always make all the rockets fand desperate! trade him!

17. GotGame15

GotGame15 Member

How can this ****in happen?? Beginning of the year we started as somewhat favorites to win it all with the big 3. Now, Artest is the only one left standing, literally.

Artest is not going to sign with us next year, easy to say that. Tmac and Yao season ending injuries? AND Deke with a career ending injury?? loll wow, i would be angry right now, but this is beyond that. I'm laughing right now because it is so incomprehendible.

18. Sofine81

Sofine81 Member

Deck thanks for the message you sent me.

I still believe in my heart that Houston can win this thing if Ron, and Battier and Von and Brooks play great team basketball.

Lakers needed Kobe to score 40 in game 2 and Yao only got like 12 or 13....So it can be done

19. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Damn man. Scouts have said that Yao would break down at an early age due to his body not able to take it. It looks like its becoming true.... :(

20. soulsong999

soulsong999 Member

For those who had an issue with a certain poster's post, you can always hit the REPORT button and let Clutch know.

Just wanna make sure you know this option is available.

Yes, some one with a short fuse deserves 200% to be banned.