1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Former Rockets Thread

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by ivenovember, Feb 13, 2013.

1. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

The reduce the number of threads but to continue following our beloved Rockets I was thinking about just having one former/retired Rockets thread and probably throw it in the NBA Dish, just to reduce GARM clutter. Two ways of doing this:
    1) Include all former Rockets: So we would see posts about Dragic not being happy, Drexler judging the slam dunk contest, Steve Francis trying to make a comeback, etc.
    2) Or (and this is my preferance) just have it for RETIRED Rockets. So we would have threads about Olajuwon opening his new flagship store in CL, Rockets coming back for All-Star Weekend, Rafer Alston doing whatever Rafer Alston does. The classification wouldn't have to be strict, as long as their out of the NBA and were a semi-significant Rocket at some point.

This could almost be stickied in the NBA Dish and updated whenever there's new news. Maybe I'm just blinded by all these Houston All-Star post, thought. Thoughts?