1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Former Rockets broadcaster expressed his feeling about James Harden

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Texanasiafan, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

You still feel the need to defend him like he is apart of the team. He's history, and nothing to show for it but big numbers.

2. Mr. Space City

where am i defending him? i just brought up how people who hate harden bring him up more than supposed "harden only fans". by proof of this former rockets broadcaster and this thread.

jiggyfly and HP3 like this.
  3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Harden was amazing during his time here. He quit in the end. Attacking people for pointing itnout on this forum and slurping in the Brooklyn nets thread says more than anything else

4. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

That's not even true.....Well for me I only show up when people feel the need to praise this cancerous coward, like he really did something great here. I don't even hate him, but I don't like him. Dude tried to ruin my franchise intentional or not. He is a whiny baby.

5. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

AMEN

6. Mr. Space City

so you're obsessed, like a scorned ex.

7. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Uh?
    Dude you are insane. lol

8. Mr. Space City

insanity is caring so much about a guy who isn't on the team anymore, that you hate.

9. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Someone wise or idiotic once said, "there are good people on both sides!"

Slyonebluejay, jiggyfly and Ramo$e like this.
  10. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

You can only miss great relationships. Honeymoon phase was nice but that was the first 4 years that has been over long time ago. I'm not sure what you are hinting at. You want me to pretend like he won a championship?

11. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

I don't care....It's just funny to me that you guys get offended when it's pretty obvious he doesn't have a leading personality capable of winning a championship. Dude ruined our window and assets and I'm supposed thank him? Yeh your insane bro. Luckily we have Stone.

12. Mr. Space City

who getting offended? you don't care, but you keep quoting me? i'm just pointing how hurt you guys sound, like an ex girlfriend who got dumped. you can't let it go and you follow your ex all over social media everywhere, and bring them up in dates with other women. it's pretty funny tbh.

13. HardenVolumeOne

harden stans like myself can sympathize with harden more so because he is always bullied or seems to somehow always be the butt of someone's joke like i myself used to be growing up. Harden is a much stronger person than me mentally, i dont know how he takes the abuse. I was sent to the Texas Youth Commision for assualting the bully that made fun of my sick mother at the time. That one punch ruined my future athletic career

#53 HardenVolumeOne, Jan 27, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
    jiggyfly likes this.
  14. Rockets4Life13

Have you dealt with getting dumped by your ex? you sure as hell bring that up very often.

Btw. your avatar tells me everything i need to know. You are the sad fan here that got dumped.
    Oh and i don't even know if you're a HardenOnlyFan, atleast u're not up there in my mind but you do sound pretty apologetic about him.

15. Mr. Space City

funny i got labeled a harden hater by GARM posters last year. i'm pretty fair on the criticism and praise.

Slyonebluejay, jiggyfly and HP3 like this.
  16. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

It's like 2020,

you think when they said hindsight is 2020 and its so true.

Actually its so forking wrong.

17. HP3

HP3 Member

LMAO what dumbass comment.

jiggyfly and Salvy like this.
  18. HP3

HP3 Member

LOL look who made this thread and all the angry people in here.

Mr. Space City likes this.
  19. vator

vator Contributing Member

This wont’t change anything, but I wanted to get this off my chest.

Feel however you want, but in my opinion. it’s offensive to call people like myself and guys who have been supporting this board from day one and this team for decades and long before Harden was even a high-school prospect, Harden only fans just because we chose to continue to support him and want him to do well even though he is no longer on the team. I’m a Rockets fan first and foremost and honestly that’s why I was okay with him leaving. One player won’t stop no show. I honestly don’t even care that he’s gone. Interested to see the next chapter.

I think it’s immature to act like a jilted lover towards a guy that played his ass off far more often than not for our team for 8 seasons and is unquestionably the second greatest player in the history of this franchise just because he felt the window here was closed and wanted out. I don’t however try to convince people that my opinion is the right opinion and that anybody who doesn’t continue to support Harden is a fool whereas I feel a lot of guys post on here and are all “how can you still root for this guy, get off his dick, stop slobbing him, HOF,” yadda yadda. Throwing around insults for no reason. If you want to post in the Dish and be critical of Harden’s actions to get out of Houston or to critique his play after a bad game, or hell even laugh at him and make fun of him after a bad game, that’s fair, but why the need to bash other people that have been on this site bleeding Rockets red with you through wins and losses for years? I don’t get it, but that’s just me.

I for one have always wanted to see what James could do with equal talent to the other top tier teams and now I feel like I’ll finally get to find out what he is really made of. When other superstars had mediocre playoff games, they had another star to lean on. The Rockets had that for only one year until CP3’s health cost us EVERYTHING. You can’t name me one superstar player at Harden’s position that never had subpar games in the playoffs. Now he has a couple star players around him to pick him up just like his peers that have rings. I invested 8 years of fandom into this guy and damnit, I’m interested to see how this plays out.

#59 vator, Jan 27, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  20. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

That escalated quickly

jiggyfly likes this.