1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Former Air Force personnel disclose UFO, alien-related threats

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Evil Empire, Sep 27, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Evil Empire

Evil Empire Member

2. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

Do you know what? I think that if there was some sort of an alien...infestation...They, the government, would be the first to let you know.
    I mean, this is America.
    You know, that's how we know, we live in a free land, because there's no secrets. They'd say "Hey! Duck and Cover."
    :grin:

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

but what about the houston rockets?

4. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

5. BetterThanEver

6. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

7. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

They have a bunch of people saying they saw stuff, but no proof...wow, that's never happened before...

8. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

i thought UFOs were aeronautic projects that stemmed back to Nazi Germany. At least that's what I saw on Discovery Channel.

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

man... Tom Cruise was right this whole time!

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Already heard about this happening...

11. wreck

wreck Member

that documentary made a whole lot of sense. but what say you of old painting from centuries ago that had ufos in the background????

Either way, when i saw the UFO Nazi think, it pretty much discredited aliens for me

12. bigben998

bigben998 Member

i know there were U-boats back then but never heard about it in regards to Nazi planes or anything. I must have missed that episode ha

13. luisantonio1014

I've always believed we've been visited by extraterrestials for thousands of years. You gotta be crazy to think we're the only planet in the universe with intelligent life.

14. SuperVon

SuperVon Member

is the video broken? or is it viewable by location?

15. Two Sandwiches

Did you know that there are actually certain people that believe that Homo Sapiens in Mesopotamia are actually some sort of interbred mix between earlier Hominids and Aliens? That's say that's how we evolved so quickly (both physically, and in a mental capacity as well, such as tool-making), versus other species throughout Earth's history.

I'm reading a book right now, and the guy is talking about this, and I did a giant WTF?!?!? Now, I don't know if I should read the rest of the book, or not. Lol. I think I will out of open-mindedness...

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

If they have all that backup documentation etc...and tons of witnesses, kind of makes it hard to ignore.

DD

17. Dubious

Dubious Member

horsecrap

18. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

It's nothing major IMO. Any "idiot" nowadays should believe in alien/intelligent life other then ours.

What makes this event extraordinary though is CNN broadcasted it!

Yowzers!

But I believe we made contact a long, long time ago. "Aliens" have been here on earth for decades atleast.

19. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Member

As long as we got a voucher, Meester nusbaum.

1 person likes this.
  20. Lynus302

Lynus302 Member

Are you talking about foo fighters? The allies didn't know what they were, and assumed they were Nazi tech until later when it became apparent that no one knew what they were.

The Nazi's were in many ways leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else in terms of technology: first jet fighter, diesel, and the race to the bomb was a race between us and them....it's terrifying to think of what the world might look like if they had been a little faster in their advances or didn't open the second front against the USSR.

The theory goes that because the world was at war with great leaps made in world-destroying technology being made, so the aliens were scoping us out.