1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For those who hate the Knicks fans (who've been bad mouthing our squad for months)...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jocar, Dec 18, 2012.

1. jocar

jocar Member

No offense Knicks fans on CF! This ain't directed towards yall, just the haters. I was gonna put this in the game thread, but I ended up doing so much cut&paste that I deserve my own thread :grin:
    Anyway, these are taken from both Knicks forums for yall to enjoy. Why? Because I relish rolling around in a warm blanket of Knicks fans' misery - after all their trash talking about Houston, our boy Darron Murray, and Lin during the whole poison pill drama. It's also kinda fun to see how other fans view our team....

(pregame)
    1st Qtr 9:44
    NYK 4 HOU 4

Halftime
    NYK 42 HOU 56

AND MY FAVORITE ONE....

muahaahaah!
    4th Qtr 10:09
    NYK 65 HOU 86

(lots of arguing, all hope is lost, with an entire quarter to go)

Post-rape #2
    Final
    NYK 96 HOU 109

*cough!bull5hit!cough*
    Lol! Love it. ;)

4 people like this.
  2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

what's the point of this

our game threads are far worse

1 person likes this.
  3. Dei

Dei Member

"We were undefeated till we played Houston. Then we were undefeated at home till we played Houston."

Wow. I'd put that in my sig if it weren't filled up enough already.

4. jvu

jvu Member

Cool stary brah. Did you play dungeons and dragons growing up and read playboy mags growing up?

Nvm.. You don't have to answer that..

1 person likes this.
  5. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

Nice thread I enjoyed reading it.

I think tonight should be a good sign for all Rockets fans that Lin and Harden can play well together. Instead of jumping on Lin and saying he sucks because he hasn't played well enough, we should understand that it sometimes takes time for players to get used to playing with each other.
    It also takes time for the coaching staff to learn how to play them together. Hopefully Lin will learn from every good game he has and continue to improve.

6. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

Nice work! Enjoyable read!

7. Rockie_rocker

Rockie_rocker Member

so much fun to watch, especially watching opponents suffering

8. sgl_carlos

sgl_carlos Member

"hopefully healthy coming off a finals win, We murder them and make Lin cry"

HAHAHAHAHAHA! FINALS WIN?

9. itachen

itachen Member

I actually hope that we have this after every of our wins... haha. Thanks OP!

"Can we trade Felton for Harden?"
    :rolleyes:

10. JJ23

JJ23 Rookie

some of those knicks fans are like some of the LOHs...very sad

11. nono

nono Member

lol funny stuff

12. RocketTempo

RocketTempo Contributing Member

I read their game thread as well. The quote below is the most interesting and thoughtful statement from one of the fans.

It's dead on. I have been baffled why we don't seriously execute the PnR in every game but instead letting Harden or Lin beat their defender 1 on 1 and create turn overs most of the time. Part of Lin's passiveness is he's not confident enough in his ball handling skill to beat 1 on 1 , so he passes up the ball when not seeing a screen coming. I hope the coaches see it now that how important PnR is to maximize your PGs' production based on the Knicks game.

1 person likes this.
  13. Rocket_4_Life

Rocket_4_Life Member

I like this one:
    "Douglas plays like the Knick he never was.."

14. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

rockets is the magical place where trash turns to gold!

15. catch22

catch22 Member

nice thread, you got good value out of trolling.

16. catch22

catch22 Member

trolling in knicks board that is

17. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Not every GM is as good as Isiah Thomas

18. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

well done and good read....like Chicken Soup for the Soul

19. cytrynowa

cytrynowa Member

Well, this is just weird. They only set screens for Knicks games, ie important media games? Maybe they're trying to develop Lin's ball handling.

20. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

First of all, they can talk trash about Houston not making the playoffs this year because even if the Rockets misses the playoffs, they have a much brighter future than the Knicks to begin with. They want to criticized Houston about how the Rockets overpaid Lin and Harden even though the Rockets has tons of cap space after this season while the Knicks are locked up with Melo, Stat and Chandler for a while...

Second, they can call us the future 1st round exit team when the Knicks are like what.....1-8 in their last 2 playoff series? The Knicks are the oldest team in the NBA and right now in December, look at all the injuries they have already. Well, when it comes to March, let's see how their old team holds up.

Overall, the Knicks fans can be delusional thinking that they are contenders like Heat, OKC, or Spurs. While the contending teams are solid on every aspects of their game and does not rely on 3 point shooting to win games, the Knicks live and die by the 3 point line. If their shots are not going in, they will pretty much suffer.

Again, the Knicks are the oldest team in the NBA, so what are they going to do next year and the year after that? At least the Rockets are only going to get better as time goes on because they are the youngest and least experience team in the NBA. The Knicks fans can believe that guys like Sheed, Camby and Kidd are their saviors. They can think that they are the best team because of all these savvy veterans they have. But they don't realized that the NBA is an 82 game long season along with the grueling 7 game series playoffs.

Yes having veterans are indeed very helpful to a young team but the Knicks are a team full of veterans. They can say that each veteran on their team are playing very limited minutes every night... But in reality, they are using their old vets like they were in their prime... To me, I don't think the oldest team in the league that live and die by the 3 point line is a contender unless they have Lebron or Kevin Durant as their best player...