1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

for those wanting to compare our unis with Raptors new unis (description inside)...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Gummi Clutch, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

How are they the same again? Because they are both red and have letters and a number on them?

2. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

...and the fact that they're BLACK on the side with two big white stripes in the middle really makes them similar...

3. codell

codell Contributing Member

Plus, they have the NBA logo on theirs just like we do. :mad:

4. TheHorns

TheHorns Member

Better b/c it does not have those goofy ass stripes on the shoulder.

5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

The Raptors uni looks nice. Simple, clean, nice.

6. tigereye

tigereye Member

7. tigereye

tigereye Member

Also for anyone who thinks the new "Canada" Red Raptors jeresy looks like the Rockets new threads, chew on this.............

That would really mean the Rockets are copying off of the Raptors...........not the Raps copying the Rocks..........

Why? Cause all the new Red Raps jersey is just a red version of there current PURPLE road uni's, which have been in use since 1999.

Its really just there to sell more Vince Carter jersey's, that's all.

BTW.............They look nothing like the Rocks new uni's. Last I checked, the front of the new Rocks jersey's is indeed RED, but the back wasn't BLACK.

And besides, the stripes on the Raps jersey dont look as cool as the Rockets "elliptical" stripes anyways.............

#27 tigereye, Sep 12, 2003
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2003
  8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Merged Gummi Clutch's thread into this thread by Gummi Clutch regarding the same topic.

:confused:

9. Nuggets4

Nuggets4 Contributing Member

OK, WTF?!? When I posted this, it was the picture that tigereye had posted (and he edited his post right at the same time I was posting, I never saw his pic). I have no idea why this picture is there now.

Wierd.

10. tigereye

tigereye Member

Yeh I noticed that.........I thought you had changed it when you probably realized I beat you to it by a minute...

As for my pic............I did indeed post it 1 minute before you did.

The edit was for the caption below to provide a little info on the pic I had.

I just wanted to get the pic in before anyone could steel my thunder, then put in all of the other stuff I had to include.

Besides, before I edited the post to include the info, the pic SHOULD have still showed until I hit "save changes" to include the info. I'm sure someone saw it before I edited to back my claim.

Oh well..........its there for all to see now. Enjoy
    :)

11. tigereye

tigereye Member

Just one thing though Nugs4.........

If your pic was replaced, why is Gummi Clutch's pic still there and not changed too?

Strange indeed? :confused:

12. Nuggets4

Nuggets4 Contributing Member

That's what confuses me. I know the place where I originally found it (The ChrisCreamer board) has the same link as I do and the baseball jersey is showing up. Whoever has that domain obviously took the pic down.

13. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

And here's a sneak preview of it in action...

[​IMG] [​IMG]