1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Mar 21, 2016.

1. dmoneybangbang

Lol... just admit you can't back up your claim that Hillary is the most corrupt politician in history and move on....

Stop deflecting and dancing man up.

2. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Does this mean calling them African Americans is now racist?

3. dmoneybangbang

Not sure if "racist" really encapsulates everything there as there is some xenophobia/nationalism there too. Definitely wanted to make a statement that Obama wasn't one of "them" and wanted to emphasis the African part not so much the American part.

4. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

You may not take perjury seriously, but every court in the land does.

She's pretty damn corrupt, here are just SOME examples:
    • Accepted insider tips from CNN before the debates
    • Worked directly with reporters to publish fluff pieces on her
    • Worked directly with reporters to bash Trump
    • Put moles in GOP rally crowds to raise hell and seek reactions
    • Said she didn't know that using a private email server was wrong, when in 2009 Colon Powell told her not to
    • Had her husband meet with the attorney general while she was under active investigation by the Justice Department
    • Changed her story at least five times on Benghazi
    • Took a million dollars from Qatar from for her foundation without reporting it
    • Ignored internal audits about her foundation not acting within the law
    • Her daughter and son in law illegally used resources from her foundation for private gain
    • "Lost" emails that had been requested by the FBI
    • Worked directly with the big banks, taking fat paychecks giving private speeches while bashing them and the GOP in the press
    • She played a key role in the Whitewater scandal
    • She had Craig Livingston improperly access FBI files on political adversaries when she was first lady
    • She took part in an extremely shady cattle futures trade
    • She and Bill illegally shipped White House property to their private residences
    • She was heavily involved with convicted Ponzi schemer Norman Yung Yuen Hsu in 2008
    I could go on... but that is a pretty good list.

Dei likes this.
  5. dmoneybangbang

Is committing perjury the same amount of corruption as Trump buying off a judge to dismiss a Trump University case? Seems to me there are varying levels of corruption.

Please follow the conservation....

CML made the claim she was the most corrupt politician in history. Is that your best evidence for the most corrupt politician in history?

6. Svpernaut

No... as I said, that's a start. I could keep going, but she's pretty much up there. I don't have to convince you of a damn thing. The American voters think she is corrupt, and thus the reason she lost.

7. dmoneybangbang

Right.... But the topic is the most corrupt politician in history..... I guess the election cycle has made me not put up with silly hyperbolic statements.....So is she the most corrupt politician in history, yes or no?

Technically, the American voters choose Clinton in the popular vote as of 7:44 central time. Trump won because he got the right amount of supporters in the right states to win the electoral college.

8. Space Ghost

[​IMG]

And liberals are still wondering why Clinton lost. Front page of CNN is nothing but a tribute to Clinton. Yahoo is going on how Hillary may still win the popular vote. MSNBC has another tribute to Clinton.

Meanwhile, Fox News is talking about real issues and the struggle Trump will face dealing with Obamacare.

The media simply will not let go of this loser. She lost to Obama and she's lost to Trump. She deserves nothing. The people do not want her.

9. Svpernaut

The argument is stupid, as there is no scale. She is easily one of the most prolifically corrupt, with her corruption spanning nearly 30 years.

basso likes this.
  10. dmoneybangbang

No scale? You just created a new scale.... from all of history to a 30 year span....

Now is that 30 years of American politics or global?

11. dmoneybangbang

More hyperbole. She's still winning the popular vote as of 7:49PM, so I am not sure what you mean by "the people do not want her".

12. Space Ghost

You still live under this fallacy that people who voted for their candidate actually liked them.

13. dmoneybangbang

Does that apply to Trump as well? And clarify this fallacy.... What percentage of voters for their respective candidates did so because they found the other candidate not worthy?

I don't think I am under any fallacy that Trump and Clinton weren't both historically unliked, but its just not correct to say that "The people did not want her" without any data.

14. cml750

cml750 Member

SMH, please keep your head buried firmly in the sand.

15. cml750

cml750 Member

I wouldn't say she deserves nothing. She deserves to have a special prosecutor investigate her, Bill, their e-mails, and the Clinton Foundation. Once that is done she deserves a nice cozy cell and an orange jump suite in federal prison.

16. dmoneybangbang

I love it. You make an outrageous claim that you can't possibly back up and you continue to deflect. Just admit it and move on Trump Jr.

17. Svpernaut

You're really grasping for straws... I guess that is all you can do when your party has no hope for the next 24 months.

18. dmoneybangbang

How so? You won't answer a simple question.... You even moved the goal posts to 30 years.... And then became impotent when I asked "30 years of American or global politics". All you and your boy CML can do is deflect as I caught you in a hyperbolic statement that you can't back up.

You and Trump Jr amuse me with your ignorance and your Trump tactics. You and CLM are a microcosm of why 47% of Americans can't locate Iraq on a map.

One last time..... Is Hillary Clinton the most corrupt politician of all time? Yes or no.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

yes.

20. dmoneybangbang

Thank you. Next question... what do you know about history?

It's get tiresome of the flat out hyperbole that's get thrown around by folks who can't think for themselves. At least you are man to admit your ignorance with your "yes" statement.