1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Mar 21, 2016.

1. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

I went to lunch with four people who voted for trump today.... a Filipino, a Cuban, a Korean and a female, are they all racists and misogynists?

You can say it all you like but it doesn't change the fact that it is a lie, the people that voted for Trump represent roughly half this nation and they aren't racists or misogynists. I know it helps your small mind cope with your loss to think that they are. You do realize that there are plenty of racists and misogynists that voted for Hillary right?

cml750 likes this.
  2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, clearly. Only possible explanation.

I bet they didn't like the new Ghostbusters movie either.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Again, that dodges the question of the people in the picture. I'm not talking about those people, I'm talking about the people in the pictures.

4. cml750

cml750 Member

Well now that we know the left pays people to go to right wing events to cause trouble, how do we know the people in the pictures were not planted there? Everything about the left is based on lies.

5. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

What really pissed a lot of people like me off is that i'm not a white American but supported Trump and all I hear
    is the deplorables type language in which anyone that supports him is racist, anti-female, anti lgbt etc.

The left has been trying to shame people into voting democrat for way too long and its not working anymore.

basso likes this.
  6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Wow, some of you can't admit to a single racist ever existing. Just a simple "Are the people holding up racist signs racist?" I can't get a single 'Yes.'

7. cml750

cml750 Member

As crooked as the left is in this country who knows if they are real people or planted by the left? Of the hundreds of people I am either a relative, friend, co-worker, or just an acquaintance, 99% are right leaning and absolutely none of them are racist. Even if the people holding the signs were not planted by the crooked left, you can't equate everyone associated with Trump to a few idiots. If you do equate an entire movement with a few idiots, then I am sure you do the same with BLM and the cop killers?

8. dmoneybangbang

That's some impressive mental gymnastics. I can see why you are a Trump supporter with how you can't directly answer a question and deftly maneuver around it. Kudos sir!

9. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Funny you mention mental gymnastics, as Trump had at most 1 million people at all of his rallies over the past 18 months (probably much fewer than that)... yet nearly 60 million voted for him. So you're trying to paint them all, because of the select few you saw at his rallies?

That's like those on the right trying to paint all lefties as safe room lovers who want to silence free speech because they don't think people should ever be offended.

10. cml750

cml750 Member

The left does this daily. For the record, I was not a "Trump supporter". I voted against the most crooked politician in history, Hillary. The left just loves labels and painting with broad strokes but they sure miss the fine details in basically everything. It is truly sad we have a major party like the democrats that is so clueless.

11. dmoneybangbang

If you follow along the conservation, the context is the people in the pictures and how cml is dancing around a direct question.

JayGoogle likes this.
  12. dmoneybangbang

What history class did you take that led you to believe this?

It's okay, you can't answer a direct question like Trump. Got it.

13. cml750

cml750 Member

lol, liberal deflection. This is priceless and all you have left. It is the left that likes to rewrite history. You can't even admit how crooked Hillary is even with all the evidence we have seen for Wikileaks, Project Veritas, and even the FBI. Please keep your head buried in the sand.

14. dmoneybangbang

Lol... More deflection. You said Clinton was the most corrupt politician in history and now you are deflecting. You are like Trump's twin, just make up a bunch of BS then deflect and sidestep when called out.

15. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Well, he was impeached for lying under oath. So it isn't a stretch to say he was a corrupt politician.

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yeah, I've never said that Trump supporters are all racist. Not my belief.

I just want to know if it's okay to call people that hold up racist signs and say racist things racist. That's all.

17. dmoneybangbang

Please follow the conversation, we are talking about this election and Hillary Clinton.

Bill Clinton wasnt impeached for what many would considered corruption, as trying to hide an affair isn't corruption.

18. cml750

cml750 Member

Well of course it is but we need to know if they are there as Trump supporters or Democrat plants to know the whole story. Only one side has proven to be almost entirely crooked and it isn't the right. Before people from the right were labeled as conspiracy pushers when we said something like this but we now have proof we have been right. The left has to admit that now.

19. cml750

cml750 Member

lol, you are the one who is deflecting ignoring the truth we now know about Hillary and the corrupt Democratic machine. The left is now in an indefensible position now that their nefarious tactics have been outed.

20. malakas

malakas Member

Yes. I find this argument laughable to be honest.
    Since when exactly do only white people have exclusive rights in racism?