1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For 1mil, who would you face?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Htown's2kFinest, Nov 10, 2010.

1. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

[​IMG]

2. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I'm not saying you're a manlet, nor am I mad about anything. I just think the REASONING behind what you're saying is flawed. If you wanna go up against Eddie House, that's your choice. It's all good. I'm just letting you know that the dude has GAME, as do ALL NBA players. But, like bnb said, this is more about who you'd wanna chill out with for a while, and shoot some hoops with.

My answer would have to be Dwyane Wade. I think it'd be fun to watch him dunk all over me, and then head out to South Beach at night. Besides, who knows, maybe I could hit a couple of J's in his eye.....right??? Guys??

3. 3rdRingsAComin

I would pick someone that might not try to win at all. Someone that wouldn't care to lose, maybe Artest or Yao. Someone with a killers mentality like Kobe would make sure not to lose. You have to pick a nice guy (Battier) or lazy guy (Beasley)

So my three criteria are nice, lazy, no jumper. Two out of three must be met for a chance at the $1 mil. Just to name a few...Beasley, Eddy Curry, Battier

4. cuddie

cuddie Member

You must have taken the worst statistics course in the history of forever.

5. Sanity2disChaos

Give me Lil Nate "Dog" (Celtics) with this one.Im not superman so he aint stoppin this locomotive..! ;)

6. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Dude, you would get blasted like crazy... R u kidding me?!? :rolleyes: this is an NBA player that actually is a good role player. He may not be great at creating his own shot in the NBA, but he would blow by you like u were standing still, not to mention he would J it in your face like every time. The best bet would be to go against a guy who is really slow and can't shoot well. At least then you'd have a chance...

7. STR8Thugg

fyi, battier doesn't fit the 2 out of 3, since he actually has a decent jumper...

8. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

People underestimate how different the game is in a one on one situation.

Truth is, nobody here would have even the slightest chance of beating any player during one on one.

We saw before in videos how good Brian Cook is during one on practice. Heck, Chuck Hayes could shoot jumpshots.

A one on one situation provides players with so much flexibility. Ish Smith could drain a close range jumper on anyone here any day.

9. STR8Thugg

im 6'5, doesnt mean i would have a good chance against eddie house. he is a pretty damn good player, considering hes the all time leader in scoring at arizona state. stupid ignorance is stupid.

10. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

Kevin Durant

guy is sooo nice he probably wouldnt win on purpose

11. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Aaron Brooks.

His 4th quarter tempo and defense would allow me an easy victory for sure...

Off the foot dribbles are what I need!

;)

12. zlicciardo

zlicciardo Member

thats what she said :grin:

13. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You underestimate who is on here, perhaps.

14. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Dont care how tall you are didnt ask you, and if no one stands a chance against any nba player what was the point of the thread? Strong idiot is strong.

15. rimshot

rimshot Member

I would have to say jj. berrea, hes small and his jumper is suspect, i think if i can keep him in front of me, im gold. 6'2" athletic

16. Yonizzel

Yonizzel Rookie

big baby, cuz he is a big baby

17. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

you need a centre, with poor ball handling skills and no speed

18. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Shane. Anybody can lit him up and easy bleeder, plus I can throw some elbows for the LOLs since I know he wont do **** about it. Oh and he will give me props afterwards.

19. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

Jason Kidd, no doubt.

20. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

I'd take Kobe Bryant.

I AM A COMPETITOR :)