1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Football is gay.

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by tmoney1101, Jun 28, 2021.

1. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Is what the whole ordeal was about when all the players were getting on their knees

Got damn homosexuals

3. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's ****ing football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. ****ing hard core dick in the ass butterball football **** it chuck it game time ****. Take it to the showers. Dicks get shoved in places you don’t even remember. We win together we celebrate together. Football is back baby.[/spoiler/

4. ballgame

ballgame Member

The world we live in today is SICK!

5. HTXSportsAddict

Goodell is such a pandering and incompetent little prick.

[​IMG]

6. Buck Turgidson

@tmoney1101, just remember that there are people out there, just like you, who feel your pain.

There are various support groups, if you would be so interested. Just listen to this guy, he's been there:

https://www.theonion.com/why-do-all-these-homosexuals-keep-sucking-my-****-1819583529

Why Do All These Homosexuals Keep Sucking My ****?

Look, I'm not a hateful person or anything–I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with these homosexuals. You see, just about wherever I go these days, one of them approaches me and starts sucking my ****.

Take last Sunday, for instance, when I casually struck up a conversation with this guy in the health-club locker room. Nothing fruity, just a couple of fellas talking about their workout routines while enjoying a nice hot shower. The guy looked like a real man's man, too–big biceps, meaty thighs, thick neck. He didn't seem the least bit gay. At least not until he started sucking my ****, that is.

Where does this queer get the nerve to suck my ****? Did I look gay to him? Was I wearing a pink feather boa without realizing it? I don't recall the phrase, "Suck my ****" entering the conversation, and I don't have a sign around my neck that reads, "Please, You Homosexuals, Suck My ****."

I've got nothing against homosexuals. Let them be free to do their gay thing in peace, I say. But when they start sucking my ****, then I've got a real problem.

Then there was the time I was hiking through the woods and came across a rugged-looking, blond-haired man in his early 30s. He seemed straight enough to me while we were bathing in that mountain stream, but, before you know it, he's sucking my ****!

What is it with these homos? Can't they control their sexual urges? Aren't there enough gay cocks out there for them to suck on without them having to target normal people like me?

Believe me, I have no interest in getting my **** sucked by some queer. But try telling that to the guy at the beach club. Or the one at the video store. Or the one who catered my wedding. Or any of the countless other homos who've come on to me recently. All of them sucked my ****, and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

I tell you, when a homosexual is sucking your ****, a lot of strange thoughts go through your head: How the hell did this happen? Where did this fairy ever get the idea that I was gay? And where did he get those fantastic boots?

It screws with your head at other times, too. Every time a man passes me on the street, I'm afraid he's going to grab me and drag me off to some bathroom to suck my ****. I've even started to visualize these repulsive ****-sucking episodes during the healthy, heterosexual marital relations I enjoy with my wife–even some that haven't actually happened, like the sweaty, post-game locker-room tryst with Vancouver Canucks forward Mark Messier that I can't seem to stop thinking about.

Things could be worse, I suppose. It could be women trying to suck my ****, which would be adultery and would make me feel tremendously guilty. As it is, I'm just angry and sickened. But believe me, that's enough. I don't know what makes these homosexuals mistake me for a guy who wants his **** sucked, and, frankly, I don't want to know. I just wish there were some way to get them to stop.

I've tried all sorts of things to get them to stop, but it has all been to no avail. A few months back, I started wearing an intimidating-looking black leather thong with menacing metal studs in the hopes that it would frighten those faggots off, but it didn't work. In fact, it only seemed to encourage them. Then, I really started getting rough, slapping them around whenever they were sucking my ****, but that failed, too. Even pulling out of their mouths just before ejaculation and shooting sperm all over their face, neck, chest and hair seemed to have no effect. What do I have to do to get the message across to these swishes?

I swear, if these homosexuals don't take a hint and quit sucking my **** all the time, I'm going to have to resort to drastic measures–like maybe pinning them down to the cement floor of the loading dock with my powerful forearms and working my **** all the way up their butt so they understand loud and clear just how much I disapprove of their unwelcome advances. I mean, you can't get much more direct than that.

7. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I wasn’t posting for any reason other than that I thought that dudes tweet was hilarious.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  8. Buck Turgidson

I think that article's hilarious, so I was just ****ing with you.

but not in that way, NTTAWWT

B-Bob, tmoney1101 and HTXSportsAddict like this.
  9. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Tagliabue was actually pretty active on LGBTQ advocacy, albeit more as an individual than through the league,.

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I KNEW IT!

NTIRM

B-Bob likes this.
  11. Buck Turgidson

And now a word from our sponsors...

B-Bob and KingCheetah like this.
  12. HTXSportsAddict

Tagliabue puts this guy to shame. He just has no clue when it comes to almost anything while getting paid an obscene salary. Guess the owners are happy with him because he mostly does their bidding. Otherwise, he would've been gone long ago.

13. HTXSportsAddict

KingCheetah and B-Bob like this.
  14. Buck Turgidson

Holy crap, I swore as I was watching that and listening to the knockoff song that "Beautiful Girls" was the original song. Nice catch!

HTXSportsAddict likes this.
  15. KingCheetah

16. PhiSlammaJamma

The Kurt Warner movie is out of the closet.

17. H.D.

H.D. Member

18. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

The gay players, just aren't that good. Facts.

19. SuraGotMadHops

20. KingCheetah

Defund Gay Football.