1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Football] English Premier League - 2010-11

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ClutchCity3, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Jontro

Jontro Member

This is Liverpool's year.

I hope this is Torres' last year with the team. I hope he gets sold for a big sum of cash after this season so Pool can use the cash to buy better strikers.

2. ryan_98

ryan_98 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

ABMU: anybody but man u.

that's my vote, so arsenal is my early team... i will root for chelsea or liverpool also.

3. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

wow...there is a better striker than Torres?

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

He's been useless to the club last season. He gets injured like he's the biggest MerGady fan. I wouldn't mind if the team got rid of him for a super large sum of money.

Hopefully some super wealthy Arab or the Chinese can buy the club and inject some much needed cash so Pool can compete in the next transfer windows.

5. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

I agree, you can't put a bunch of talented players together and expect them to gel instantly, they've got to stop making so many changes. But I like the talent they brought in, Boletelli will be a beast in the premier league, he's a little raw, but he has some sick skillz..........everyone has forgotten about Robinho, his reputation is so low nobody wants him, I'm sure he's going to come out motivated as well, but I doubt he will bring anything to the team.

They should be an interesting team, I would love to see Milner join them as well, he would fit that team perfectly.

6. Egghead

Egghead Member

Balotelli has great potential... just give him a few years, he's gonna kill it in the EPL

7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Repeat year for Chelsea. :grin:

8. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

9. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Did he even play during the world cup?

:rolleyes:

10. Jontro

Jontro Member

Robinho is a cancer. He's in it for the money and doesn't give two schitts about the team. He's the soccer version of MerGady and LerBon combined, in term of doucheness and bad attitude.

The epitome of ungrateful POS. He deserves a career ending injury so he'd stop playing.

11. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Chicharito!!!!

[​IMG]

12. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

England finally have a goalkeeper...JOE HART :grin:

13. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

By team do you mean Santos? Cause that's where he wants to stay - I don't think he's playing in England this year.

14. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

Come on Reds!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dae1aM85djM?fs=1&amp;hl=zh_CN"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dae1aM85djM?fs=1&amp;hl=zh_CN" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Every year is a Man U year !!

RED DEVILS BABY !

DD

16. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

Tim Howard just made a HUGE mistake give the Blackburn 1-0 :rolleyes:

17. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

Arsenal would win the EPL-

-if only Arsene would come to his senses and buy a damn goalie (maybe a few defenders too).

will be interesting to see vs pool. If a disaster happens (which I think it will) then he'll have no choice.

18. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

He deserves a career ending injury? Com'on now, that is a low blow. Bad Karma.

ManCity was paying half of his salary when he was with Santos this past season, they don't want to do that going foward. Nobody has wanted to purchase or loan him either, thats without ManCity taking a mjor loss. If this does not motivate him, well then, he is finished. Mancini stated he will try to see if he wants to prove himself and will include him in the 25 man roster.

19. noscrusir

noscrusir Contributing Member

Not sure why, but I'm pulling for Newcastle United to make a strong comeback a year after relegation. I'm not a huge soccer fan but I remember watching Alan Shearer's strong play for club and country :)

20. Gerrard

Gerrard Member

There's only one team you should root for in the Premiership, Liverpool. Can't wait for tomorrows game! :grin: