1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Flood TNT

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ROCKET RY, Apr 30, 2009.

1. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

LOL at SELFISH ROCKETS FANS.

That game was AMAZING.

2. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

You guys are underestimating the die-hard late-night synicated King of Queens fans. They have like lobbyists and assassins. Don't be unreasonable.

3. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Eh no, the most boring game ever watched.

4. icewill36

icewill36 Member

you guys are on something.... that bos-chi game was one of the greatest games, if not the greatest game i have ever seen in my life.

5. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

The heck with just the game.. THE ENTIRE SERIES has been amazing..

6. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Y'all are missing the point. No one of suggesting that they cut away from a great game.

But the fact remains that there were NO ALTERNATIVES PROVIDED. The could have done a picture in picture. They could have cut away to give updates during one of the 15 timeouts that were taken. They could have put the Rockets game on TBS or NBATV.

There are a number of things they could have done and none of them happened.

7. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

I gotta admit...that game was WORTH missing the first half of the Rockets.

8. Mailman

Mailman Member

Whoopty freakin doo! I couldn't give a **** about deciding which team will ultimately get faceraped by LeBron James. I am a Rockets fan, not a Bulls/Celtic fan.

The only thing I cared about was that game ending as soon as possible.

9. paulnhbtx

paulnhbtx Member

10. Mailman

Mailman Member

No it wasn't. I was too busy screaming at TNT to care about the game itself. I just wanted it over.

My enthusiasm for our game is killed now. Thanks, TNT douches.

11. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Some (most) of us don't live in Houston.

12. Kenny536

Kenny536 Member

So what you're saying you'd rather see which team will ultimately get faceraped by Kobe Bryant?

13. icewill36

icewill36 Member

:rolleyes: get over it

14. Ari

Ari Member

That is why TNT needs to have an alternate feed channel, like ESPN does. There is no excuse not to really.

15. Ari

Ari Member

Yes it was. That game is epic, and most of the nation is thankful it was prolonged instead of watching the first half of two teams with a limited pool of fans.

So as you can see, that game was more important and relevant than any game in our series thus far.

16. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Your enthusiasm for the game is killed? Um...that might be because this game is a blow out at the moment, and the crowd at the TC sounds completely dead.

BTW, are you a mailman, or is that in honor of Malone?

17. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

Even I was cheering for the Bulls to finish the game a couple times. My Mavs fan GF looked at me like huh?

Never ever question my Rocket loyalty. I was watching on sopcast in graincast but our Rox deserve the attention. If KG and Powe were playing this wouldnt be a series.

You all get way too fired up about the Celts and tonight I was one of you. For just a little while. :D

Woooo that Ray Allen.

18. TechieOne

TechieOne Member

That entire series is great. I can't believe there's been so many clutch shots and OT's.

19. Microfridge

Microfridge Contributing Member

To each his own, but I would much rather watch the Rockets clinching game than a triple-OT game of somebody else. Agreed on that they should have an alternative feed on another channel, like ESPN/ABC/ESPN2

20. Mailman

Mailman Member

You're stupid, aren't you?

The nation was effectively blacked out from the entire first half and a portion of the third quarter of an NBA playoff game because the network carrying it failed to plan properly.

It is inexcusable, regardless of the epic awesomeness of the game before it.