1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Five seperate FBI field offices investigating Clinton Foundation

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by TheresTheDagger, Nov 1, 2016.

1. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

They just FEEEELZ IT!!!!

2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

@rocketsjudoka @SamFisher @Nook @FranchiseBlade @txtony @dandorotik @mc mark @everyoneelse

I disagree and I'll word it differently to hopefully clear it up. It is clear as day that the Clinton's operate under an ethical and moral deficit that is greater than the average person, Bernie, and many other politicians, etc... Clearly their general mode of operation across all of their dealings is under this extreme ethical and moral deficit. Is that illegal, perhaps not, but it is wrong nonetheless. Do all politicians have a deficit yes, however the Clinton's imho and many others that are much smarter than me believe they take it to an extreme. Based on some of the reporting, they are arrogant about it which is disgusting.

If your conscience allows you to throw support behind a family that has proven over and over again to cross the ethical and moral boundary of human decency (but maybe not cross the illegal threshold) than you are complicit and condone their behavior. Thus, you lose the right to complain on the state of things because you actively participate and further such behavior by your support or inaction. Shame on all of you.

And before you say, "you support Trump, Trumps is worse, blah blah," he is and I don't so don't even go there.

Richie_Rich and FranchiseBlade like this.
  3. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

You may not have to wait long, and it isn't sounding like you will not like what you will hear.

Seriously, politics, etc aside....this doesn't concern you? You seem to think that massive corruption and complete lack of security of our national secrets are essentially no big deal. If that's the mindset of the typical Clinton supporter....that's as scary as the news about the things she seems to have done.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You just took away their only response....what are they supposed to do now?

5. Granville

Granville Member

Lil Sam, evidence is still rolling in and we don't know who will make the decision to indict. Like I said this could drag others on as well and there's a need for a special prosecutor since Lynch is compromised ad can't be trusted to be impartial. If we are stuck with her this will drag on for a while. It's been said that she's already trying to interfere. If I knew that the investigation was complete and who was going to review the FBI findings I'd take your bet.

6. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

[​IMG]

#86 Falcons Talon, Nov 3, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    Granville likes this.
  7. Granville

Granville Member

That's hilarious

8. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

You have this backwards, unfortunately. It seems to be you that isn't paying attention. NOTHING Trump has done even begins to compare with these issues. Trump might well be the second most vile and dangerous candidate, but he's running against the leader.

Hillary seems to have put our national and international interests up for sale, and at times has worked AGAINST them for personal gain to the Clinton Foundation. On top of that, she has demonstrated a completely cavalier attitude towards national security, putting everything in our country at risk were she to become President. What has Trump done that even begins to compare with that?

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I think we should all be able to agree that both Trump and Hillary are vile and dangerous candidates.

Granville and Falcons Talon like this.
  10. Falcons Talon

Changed it a bit.

11. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

[​IMG]

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well.....they are all related after all. Of course they want to keep it in the family, can't allow a second Martin Van Buren

13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

How about talking about the greater good even IF they were to find some evidence of wrongdoing (which they haven't found anything to prosecute so that's moot).

Let's run over what the absolute worst case scenario "corruption" WOULD look like IF it happened with an organization like the Clinton foundation-

Let's say Cuba wanted to lift tariffs on Cuban cigars. Raul Castro donates 40 million dollars to the Clinton foundation. Gets a meeting with then Secretary Clinton. Tariffs are then lifted... the Cuban economy improves, and then the Clinton foundation saves 10,000 lives in Africa with medication & treatment for those in need.

Now look... that's an exaggerated example with a Castro, and even I could justify saving lives to make a backdoor deal. The FACT is the Clinton foundation has an A rating for a really good reason... that reason being the MONEY TRACKED (made public in their 990) in the organization is actually going to real causes unlike many many "charities" where only fractions of pennies only go to the actual cause. If we want to operate on FACTS to build a case again the Clinton's... the Clinton foundation is a bad place to start because of the irrefutable evidence about the good things the Clinton foundation actually does.

Yes... it might be possible that the Clinton foundation has wrong doing, and that some foreign leaders gained access because of their donations... but I could care less if a politician got their hands dirty a little bit for the greater good if the ends justify the means.

That being said... yes it would be great if we lived in a world with NO political corruption, and our politicians were crusaders fighting for the common man. But if you're way of fighting "Clinton-type" of corruption is DONALD F-ING TRUMP... Its like taking a sledge hammer to your faucet to fix a small leak. Don't be surprised when you get a swampy flooded kitchen floor & the sledge hammer creates a sewage leak.

Is that a fair response?

I addressed this response without PIVOTING to "Trump is worse", and explained the worst case scenario IF Clinton has broken the law. I'm happy to discuss Hillary Clinton from a truthful perspective, and the case is still a no-brainer to me.

14. dobro1229

Also NBC just reported that the FBI has reported that there are no new findings in the investigation into the Clinton foundation. So yes.. there ALOT of resources going into looking into the Clinton foundation, but there is no evidence yet found... so yeah.

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, that's REALLY going out of your way to show the corruption of the Clinton's in the most positive light possible. I mean, it almost kills any possible conversation when you equate gross government corruption to selling cigars and just trying to save people in Africa. Is this the new talking points? If so, you need to tell whoever gives them to you that they are awful and ask them to send you some different ones. It's just going to get you laughed at.

16. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

^ Sure, and if I knew the score after 3 periods of the Rockets-Hawks, I would be more likely to bet the spread at tipoff.

I feel sad on the day that I finally receive the ULTIMATE TRUTH as determined by @Granville-skillz, @Falcons Talon, and the rest of the Trumpets - it will be so hazy as to not be able to stake my bbs reputation on it.

Nook likes this.
  17. Falcons Talon

^ An ULTIMATE TRUTH is that you don't have to point to the quote you just quoted.

Your BBS rep? Wow. You really do take this seriously.

18. Cranberry_Juice

Think about it, all five presidents can and will be implicated for manipulating the US and profiting from it.

19. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

^Very Seriously -that is why my willingness to risk it on this is Very Serious Business, my KravMaga learning friend.

20. dobro1229

First - I said it's an embellishment. If you're laughing because its Cigars & Castro... you're an idiot who can't read and has no sense of humor.

Second - Obviously you can't understand an embellishment, so let's see the real examples of corruption that we have evidence on, and discuss what really happened and what FACTUAL information you have.

The only point I was making is all we have is the end result, and can't see what Hillary & Bill had to do to either get their hands dirty, or not in order to get the results they got. The results are out there in the open, and they are going to make a case for getting their hands dirty depending on if the means justify the end. If its just about Cigars & saves lives... I'll make that argument all day every day. If (like the alt-right fantasizes about) its backdoor dealings that give the Clintons enough money to buy a new house in the Hamptons in turn to help install a secret Islamic government that comes to Houston and kills Christians on site in the street, of course Clinton needs to be brought to justice, but the truth is we have NO evidence yet of these wrongdoings. Let's discuss once evidence is found.