1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

First Round Opponent

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BeBreezy, Feb 26, 2020.

?

Of these 3 teams, which you like to play in the first round of the playoffs?

1. Dallas Mavericks

6.2%
  2. Oklahoma City Thunder

12.3%
  3. Utah Jazz

43.1%
  4. Does not matter.

38.5%
  1. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

Idc who we face but If I have to chose the order it would be:

Okc
    Jazz
    Mavs

2. icewill36

icewill36 Member

Definitely do not want mavs. Luka and KP are getting on the same page. They only dropped to 7th because of injuries. Utah is dropping because they aren’t that good. I think mavs and okc will overtake them. We need to overtake Nuggets and clippers.

Rather not play okc it’s just too emotional.

3. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Very worried about playing OKC. I want nothing to do with Chris Paul in the playoffs. It would be a bit poetic if we get them and he gets injured while they’re up on us though.