1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Are the Pelicans toast? We're watching Thunder at Pelicans -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

First Game i see...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ElVenezolano, Nov 16, 2002.

1. ElVenezolano

ElVenezolano Contributing Member

And this is what i noticed....

1. Yao Ming needs to touch the ball on the post about 10 more times than what he did and i beleive we would have won the game, hes awesom nice block on staudimere , also needs to be taught how to use his size on D.

2. Steve Franchise is amazing dont ever talk trash at the guy he takes 30 shots but there well deserved, mobley started out hot but stoped shooting? by the way you people talk i was amazed he didnt take more shots!

3. Moochie NOrris i dont get this guy hes not a shooter but hes not a good PG either maybe hes just lucky i dont know why we signed him for so much?

4. J.Collier starting? thats a disgrace to the team and the organization he did completely .....nothing, Let yao play 30 mins.

5. Rudy T!! i dont get this guy if you have a 7'6 center who is what 5-6 and could dominate down low he only ran like 4 plays to MING? when i beleive we couldve ran plays until they doubled on him and then he would pass them out.

6. Mo Taylor is a bad ass, but a PF not a C and Griffin a sixth man not a starter Griffin awesome shooter but for a PF i want interior game too.

Conclusion
    We shouldve won this game, Yao shouldve played lots more(maybe woulve scored 19pts and CB had to kiss kennys ass). And im hoping we could get Yao the ball more in the future hmm Rudy get on the ball......

P.S.
    Did anyone else see Dan Langhi almost injure Stevei??