1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

First Ever Home Game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaneB, Aug 18, 2013.

1. DaneB

DaneB Member

I'm hoping to buy tickets to my first home game ever!! I'm pretty excited! My sister-in-law is attending Rice University and I told my wife that we can visit her, but if we do, I have to make a visit to the Toyota Center. I'm thinking about tickets to either the Bobcats, Raptors, or Celtics. My questions are:

When do tickets go on sale?
    What is the best way to purchase tickets?
    Do you guys expect tickets to be difficult for any of those games?

2. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

lol you won't have any trouble

3. hardensanity

hardensanity Member

I was told individual tickets go on sale end September-Early October.

4. hardensanity

hardensanity Member

Bobcats opening game I could maybe see issues.

5. NotChandlerParsons

(1) Individual tickets go on sale a lot closer to the season. I don't remember exactly when.

(2) Stubhub is good for deals. There are also occasionally good deals right here on Clutchfans, but I'm not sure if they will continue this season as the Rockets will be more popular and they won't need to do promotions.

(3) Ehh, Celtics might be a little pricier than the Raptors/Bobcats. You shouldn't have a problem buying tickets for any of them though.

6. FatChad

FatChad Rookie

Raptors game for sure.

7. HeWhoIsLunchbox

Individual tickets have not gone on sale yet to my knowledge. But season ticket holders have already gotten their tickets.

Check out Flashseats for tickets prior to them going on sale to the general public. For the games you are interested in, the tickets will likely be cheaper on Flashseats anyway.