1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fire Kubiak! Bring in Cowher.

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by TheMountainTop, Dec 10, 2012.

1. mgraye2969

mgraye2969 Member

11-2 Best team in AFC. Just a bad night, nothing more. Looking forward to stomping the Colts on sunday.

2. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

What stupid knee jerk reaction thread.
    Yea were 11-2 so we should fire our coach, how ridiculous.

3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

WOW! Its one game. I'm not his biggest fan but . . .come on guys

Rocket River
    We still going to win the SuperBowl

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I understand you need someone to take a 2 loss team to mediocrity. I will be available soon . .. . .

sincerely,
    [​IMG]

Rocket River

5. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

I agree, but it's getting old getting our a$$ kicked whenever we play a nationally televised game.

6. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

We got to get better at these nationally televised games. Schaub needs to show big in the playoffs.

7. Mizhemp

Mizhemp Member

It's not just one game. This is the second game we've been completely blown out by a Super Bowl caliber quarterback. Our defense is hemorrhaging yards in the secondary.

8. David Stern

David Stern Member

Stupid posters....11-2 team and you're calling for the coach to be fired??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

9. David Stern

David Stern Member

Mods please don't ban me....was just taking a dump on a dumb thread:(

1 person likes this.
  10. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I came into here to find a half thought out argument....I found none.

11. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

then fire Wade too.

12. Mizhemp

Mizhemp Member

I'm not advocating firing anyone. I just think its crazy that anyone would say we are fine because we are 11-2.

13. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

I have a pretty well-placed source who said late last night that the coaches were not surprised. The players apprently spent too much of their week buying letterman jackets, reading press clippings and generally taking the Patriots much lighter than they should have. Per the source (paraphrasing): This is a good thing; maybe they (the players) will listen to us now.

Interesting stuff.

14. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:eek: WTF?!?!? How did this thread end up in the GARM!?!?!?

Oh, crap... it's NOT in the GARM... it's just a knee-jerk thread. :eek: *whew*

15. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

[​IMG]

Bring in Cohwer!

16. mortiki85

mortiki85 Member

11-2 and fire the coach talk, shut the hell up, we weren't gonig to go 16-0 idiots

17. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

I would rather try a new coach than a new QB.
    Kubiak has only been able to do so much. I respect him, but this team just needs better coaching. We have the arsenal, we just need a coach who can get us there. As Tony Dungy says 'Its a coaching problem"

18. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I agree. 14-2 and the #1 seed in the playoffs is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

19. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Marty Schottenheimer got fired after going 14-2.

His DC at the time? Wade Phillips.

20. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

Never said it was. And I am BEYOND happy.
    I was staying relevant to the topic, unlike yourself.
    I said, I would RATHER try a new coach than a new QB. If it doesn't happen, Ill be ok with that. Not a big deal to me.